--cuts-- | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

--cuts--

finman006

4th qtr. clutch
Reaction score
rex hadnot, reggie howard. wow.....i f*ckin hate these two. they do nothing to help our team and only serve to damage it. every other penalty is hdnot and every other blown coverage is howard. i bet if u look up who causes the most infractions, ull see theyre names.

Howard is not good, but Hadnot is one of the best we have. Which I suppose tells you about what we have. I still think Hadnot can get better, but I might just be hoping.

hadnot is a f*ckin loser. ive never seen a team so out of control. how does this happen? do they not know the rules?

McDougle is a pile of steaming garbage. Why or what they see in him over Carey is beyond me. IMO I think it is to save face on their O-line signing.

Other than that, I agree Howard is my only other "head up the ***" player I see.

i was gonna add mcdougle, but hadnot and howard are my most hated fins players. ive never hated a fins player except ray lucas and ricky when he left, but these guys i really hate.

I am tired of reading in the papers how players make these stupid comments about how they are fixing the problems. Then on the field its the same old $hit.

wow hadnot SOLID? r u kiddin me? every other offensive penalty is on him. if theres someone who can loook up the stats of infractions look it up. i guarantee hes a leader if not top 3

howard should be cut, but hadnot is okay. id rather see mckinney or mcdougle cut

Hadnot is a young o-linemen and do me a favour who on our current line is better and which free agent would you replace him with

id rather have a less talented guy then that loser who is consistently killing us.

finman006 said:
i was gonna add mcdougle, but hadnot and howard are my most hated fins players. ive never hated a fins player except ray lucas and ricky when he left, but these guys i really hate.

I AM 100% WITH YOU ON TAHT ONE, NEVRE DID I HATE A D. PLAYER UNTIL THIS YEAR AND SLIGHTLY LAST YEAR. HADNOT LEADS OUR TEAM WITH PENALITIES, IBELIEVE HE HAS 9 ALONE? AND HOWARD IS JUST HOWARD. END OF STORY. BTW. WHO IS 77? THE &******@#$@$@# THAT LET RICE STRIP THE BALL OUT OF FRE. HAND IN THE 4TH QUARTER? HE COULDN'T EVEN MOVE AN INCH OFF THE LINE HE IS SO DAMN FAT AND PATHETICLY UNTALENTED/ATHLETIC. WHAT ABOUT THAT OTHER FUMBLE WHERE 234234234 PPL WERE IN OUR QB POCKET OFF TEH SNAP AND OUR OFF.LINE LOOKED LIKE THEY GOT RUSHED BY BULL DOZERS! THIS IS PATHETIC.

Back
Top Bottom