CW, LAkers still gonna win this series? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CW, LAkers still gonna win this series?

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Will Ferrell's new movie preview for "Anchorman" shown during the Laker game was more entertaining than the Los Angeles offense. Hell, I couldve watched appliance direct commercials and wouldve been more entertained. Blame the crappiness on Karl Malone's injury all you want, Los Angeles has enough talent with or without KM to blow out the pistons.

This time, when the Glove DOESNT fit, it doesnt work to an advantage (see Gary Payton) unlike it did in the past.

If the "Zen-Master" Phil Jackson is as good everyone said he is...(he's not, but that's for another thread another time)....he shouldve been able to adjust and put a better product out on the floor.

That's 3 games that the Pistons have outplayed the Lakers, one of those games the Lakers needed a miracle shot at the end of regulation to have a chance to win....

:laughat:
AABP025-1.jpg

:roflmao: Does my prediction still look that silly now?

well , one thing is for sure, that all we lakers fans have to agree on, WE ARE IN TROUBLE...

You sound like a bad comedian TT, no offense :tongue:

Anyway, yeah, we sucked, couldn't make a jumper. Couldn't do anything right.That Detroit defense is swarming, I give them alot of credit. We're definitely in truble, but we can still win the series. Realistically, we need to win at least one in Detroit and go back to L.A. down 3-2, and then win both games at home. I'm not particularly confident, but we can do it, I hope :D

there you all go discharging your load prematurely again...have the Lakers taught you nothing? They will win the series, and all of you will beg for my forgiveness

CirclingWagons said:
there you all go discharging your load prematurely again...have the Lakers taught you nothing? They will win the series, and all of you will beg for my forgiveness

too bad u didnt see the game tonight, if you saw the expression on their faces, your bubble wouldve burst as theirs did....

TerryTate said:
too bad u didnt see the game tonight, if you saw the expression on their faces, your bubble wouldve burst as theirs did....
you see the look on the pistons faces when the Lakers erased a 6 point deficit in 40 secs?....it means nothing. Game 4 is not Game 3

And now a messege from a True Laker Hater. For game 3 and until game 4 im loving it. All these laker fans here in CA are eating there words now and it couldnt be better. The lakers are the pats of the NBA. They get lucky all the time and just piss me off half the time. Its all about the bulls, but for now lets say the pistons. I just hope they can keep it up and not bust a San Antonio. Until this series is closed off completly will I be worried about LA. But as for now Its sure looking good.

And if you are a laker fan get used to hearing this.

na na na na , na na na na, hey heyyy, goodbye. (repeat that a couple of times)

:roflmao: Lakers should be down 3-0 nothing right now, but they aren't. It just goes to show you that LA cannot match up well against Detroit. Detroit is owning LA right now. So now, Detroit needs to win 2 more and it is all over! LETS GET IT STARTED!

CirclingWagons said:
you see the look on the pistons faces when the Lakers erased a 6 point deficit in 40 secs?....it means nothing. Game 4 is not Game 3

Did you see the look on the all mighty Fakers oh I meen Lakers faces in game 3 when they realized that they are OWNED The Lakers will be lucky to see LA again in this series. :roflmao:

Hellion said:
Did you see the look on the all mighty Fakers oh I meen Lakers faces in game 3 when they realized that they are OWNED The Lakers will be lucky to see LA again in this series. :roflmao:
yet another fool who is blowing his load too soon. Can't blame you though, you ARE a dolphin fan so you're used to getting your hopes up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom