CW Notradamus where are you? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CW Notradamus where are you?

NYPHINSFAN

Scout Team
Reaction score
You think you would have learned the first time around with your B.S. "Print, fax, etc comment" but what happened with the "December weather forcast, we are at home, and going to bury the Fins" prediction?

Don't quit your day job.

CirclingWagons was the one who said the "Print it, fax it, copy it" thing.

I don't think we will see any Bills fans over here for a while. :lol:

I thought he went to the game....

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Re: Clumpy Notradamus where are you?

Originally posted by NYPHINSFAN
You think you would have learned the first time around with your B.S. "Print, fax, etc comment" but what happened with the "December weather forcast, we are at home, and going to bury the Fins" prediction?

Don't quit your day job.
Clumpstradamus woulda sounded better.

Originally posted by Section126
CW, will be here to post...................................around draft time.

LOL, thats exactly what I said to Muck in the chat room...

GOOOO FIIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by NYPHINSFAN

:spit: c-JERK IS congregating with the millions of "DUST BUNNIES" under his bed ....

:lol:

Marino1983

the only way we hear from any of these pukes is if the broncos win tonight that is the only way GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guarantee you IF CirclingTroll post, he will congratulate us. Its the only way to respond in order not to get slammed after all that trash-talking before this game as he did with the other game against the Bills in Sept.

Other than that, he might try to defend his team by still preaching about the "#2-ranked defense" and the pity stats.

GO FINS!

Back
Top Bottom