CW's Week 3 Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CW's Week 3 Predictions

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
As always, feel free to rip them apart:D

Colts 34, Jaguars 21--too much Indy O in this game

Vikings 31, Lions 27--red hot Vikes look for 6th straight win

Patriots 27, Jets 24--I see Jets giving NE trouble, but not enough.

Buccaneers 24, Falcons 13--Falcons don't have a 20-25 carry back to pound the Bucs, like Carolina had with Davis.

Redskins 23, Giants 20(OT)--Surprising 'Skins will stay undefeated.

Ravens 22, Chargers 17--Ugly, ugly game.

Chiefs 24, Texans 21--Holmes' hip, and the Texans home opener should make for a competitive game.

Titans 31, Saints 28--McNair will show us again that injuries don't phase him.

Steelers 38, Bengals 24...Steelers will outgun them.

Packers 31, Cardinals 3...The Cardinals have a legitimate shot at 0-16...i'm pulling for 'em.

Seahawks 43, Rams 24...who's got the best offense in the NFC West...San Fran or St. Louis?...neither, it's the Seahawks...this team is scary good.

49ers 40, Browns 8...Browns will score a garbage td, and Couch will be reinstated as starter a week later.

Bills 30, Dolphins 17...Bills' impressive O-line pass-blocking combined with Miami's weak pass rush will do in the Dolphins.

Broncos 29, Raiders 24...Portis may be the best rb in the NFL.

I know you'll have beef with the Miami pick, but that's expected...

Good pick with Bills, but way off with the Giants and Rams.

No smack intended here CW, but why do you seem to rate Portis so highly. Admittedly he is good, I said that when he was drafted, but the best RB in the NFL, after one season?? LT, Priest Holmes and others might have something to say about that.

I didn't use Ricky as an example, because even without him in the equation, I still see that as a brash statement. Portis should put up some good numbers this year in the Broncos' RB friendly system.

Portis is a beast. He didn't even start last year and look what he accomplished. Look what he is doing this year...he could break 2000 yards if he keeps this up.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Portis is a beast. He didn't even start last year and look what he accomplished. Look what he is doing this year...he could break 2000 yards if he keeps this up.
Exactly...all you hear about is Ricky Priest and Marshall...like Primetime said, this guy didn't even start last year and he gaines 1500+ yards....This year so far he has the most...and hasn't even played at home yet.

Back
Top Bottom