D Boston,C Lee or Ike Hilliard | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D Boston,C Lee or Ike Hilliard

Boston if Saban wants him back and Boston wants to come back.

Az Hakim if he is cut and Boston doesn't get resigned.

get boston back i want to see what this guys has i know he has mad skills cmon back db.

Az Hakim from St. Louis Rams?? If so, the guy is awesome...he is a good deep threat receiver. He can also be a good kick returner.

I dont have anything against Ike Hilliard, i always thought he was a decent guy. But overall id prefer Boston. Now if we also got Az Hakim, then:

Chambers, Boston, Booker, Hakim, Thompson. Looks like a darn good 5 wide receiver set. Of course with our offensive line, AJ Feeley would be in the backfield (shotgun) all alone.....and our offensive line wont block him thats for sure.

The reason nobody has signed David Boston is because he's a loser. We gave up a 6th round pick and a first round bust (Fletcher) for him, and the Chargers got the best end of the deal. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Let it go, people.

Yeah i agree with the get Boston idea. The guy was busting *** before he got hurt, and with his big frame he could block DBs for days intern blocking for our first round draft pick. Ronnie Brown will be a big part of the offense this year.

ItalianDolFan said:
Az Hakim from St. Louis Rams?? If so, the guy is awesome...he is a good deep threat receiver. He can also be a good kick returner.

I dont have anything against Ike Hilliard, i always thought he was a decent guy. But overall id prefer Boston. Now if we also got Az Hakim, then:

Chambers, Boston, Booker, Hakim, Thompson. Looks like a darn good 5 wide receiver set. Of course with our offensive line, AJ Feeley would be in the backfield (shotgun) all alone.....and our offensive line wont block him thats for sure.

Hakim's with Detroit...for now. With Rogers and the Williams Brothers around, he won't be for much longer. He's probably getting cut. He'd be a nice pickup as a third receiver.

PhinFan0202 said:
Yeah i agree with the get Boston idea. The guy was busting *** before he got hurt, and with his big frame he could block DBs for days intern blocking for our first round draft pick. Ronnie Brown will be a big part of the offense this year.

He's always hurt, and when he's not, he's pissing off teammates, beating up old men, and testing positive for steroids.

I'm all for Boston's return. I wouldnt mind seeing Az-Hakim get a chance, but Lee and Hilliard shouldnt even be considered. They are no better than Thompson and Gilmore.

i agree with bringing back boston. but that won't happen. saben is a control freak and i think that is a good thing. boston cant be controlled hes one of great players who thinks that they can be the best player ever no rules apply and that dosn't fit in a teams goal. winning the superbowl.

after about the third i just assumed we had a reciever in mind to bring in and i think most of us hopes its david. the guy is an animal and if we have to give him a better than league minimum contract to get him back i say we do it.

its pretty obvious that boston will be coming back after not picking a wr for the 2nd staright yr

Back
Top Bottom