D. Lee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D. Lee

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Can we add him to the cut list!

A couple of weeks ago he said he wants the ball more. I can't remember him catching one!!!

My 6 year old daughter would have caught that first pass!

Keep him and Konrad off the field, please!!!!!!

konbad is horrible and d.lee is just another cut waiting to happen

You know it's strange...he's actually REGRESSED this season!! Last year he looked to be a solid backup and a good 2nd tight in 2 TE sets, but this year is a whole different story. He's playing himself out of a job, nobody to blame but himself.

Noodle Arm said:
You know it's strange...he's actually REGRESSED this season!! Last year he looked to be a solid backup and a good 2nd tight in 2 TE sets, but this year is a whole different story. He's playing himself out of a job, nobody to blame but himself.
But on the bright side, he did not fumble :rolleyes:

I don't think he played much after that first drop!

Noodle Arm said:

There you go. He is the second player to actually regress over this year.

Before this season, I started a thread with the gist of it being that Donald Lee may make Randy McMichael expendable if he builds upon the good things he did his rookie season.

I'm sorry to say, that that no longer seems to be an option.

I loved Lee. But he's had the worst possible year. As for can't-catch-Konrad, he can go. He had two passes bounce off his chest, must've thought he was Superman deflecting bullets or something.

inFINSible said:
Before this season, I started a thread with the gist of it being that Donald Lee may make Randy McMichael expendable if he builds upon the good things he did his rookie season.

I'm sorry to say, that that no longer seems to be an option.

The kid is a pisser.

He has shown flashes of such tantalizing talent; yet he cannot seem to concentrate enough to keep his job. On any other team, he would have been released long ago.

He's what's referred to as a "Coach-Killer."

bigmiamifan said:
I loved Lee. But he's had the worst possible year. As for can't-catch-Konrad, he can go. He had two passes bounce off his chest, must've thought he was Superman deflecting bullets or something.

I feel bad for Konrad; he's beeen used to having to either reach down to his shoetops - or high above his head - on EVERY pass from Fiedler the past four years. I'll bet his troubles are mostly a matter of not knowing what the hell to do with well-thrown passes - he has no experience with them.

He might very well suck, but I'd like to see if he improves by the end of the season.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Can we add him to the cut list!

A couple of weeks ago he said he wants the ball more. I can't remember him catching one!!!

My 6 year old daughter would have caught that first pass!

Keep him and Konrad off the field, please!!!!!!
I'm with you, if these are starting players I think I might fly to FL for a tryout next year. I dont see what everybody likes about Konrad, he hasnt really done anything, and Lee seems to either miss the ball or fumble. We REALLY need to lock McMike up, but after having this type of year its hard to justify any mid-season extentions.

NaboCane said:
The kid is a pisser.

He has shown flashes of such tantalizing talent; yet he cannot seem to concentrate enough to keep his job. On any other team, he would have been released long ago.

He's what's referred to as a "Coach-Killer."

that makes little to no sense. How would he be released a long time ago on any other team? That is just stupid. He has had good years until this year. Showed a lot of promise blocking and was better than expected in the passing game. If every player was released every time they have dry spells, then there would be players released all the freaking time.

Back
Top Bottom