D*mn you Mare!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D*mn you Mare!!!!

unclemonty

Dolphins, Buckeyes, MMA, and hot chicks
Reaction score
This loss was Mare's fault, plain and simple. He needs to practice kicking on the dirt. IT IS OUR HOME STADIUM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. He should be ready for these kicks. Maybe he needs a different plant shoe when kicking off of the dirt. I don't know, but I do know that there is no excuse for missing chipshots. We could have beaten the Texans as well, but he shanked another off of the dirt. Maybe our offense is not playing great, but they have at least given us a chance to win EVERY game so far this year. MARE HAS TO MAKE THESE KICKS PERIOD!!!!

Agree 100%, our O did there job, they put us in a postion to win the game.

I agree with you about MARE should've made those FGs, but our offense should be able to but the games away, so until then, our only hope for a SB is in 2007 when the SB is held there.

P.S., I don't believe in that whole dirt sh*t excuse, but you said its "OUR" home stadium, which is wrong, its "OURS" as in Marlins and Phins.

Marlins need their own stadium, but it probably won't happen. The fans just don't support them enough. It's truly sickening that this stadium is shared. I could see it if Miami had built the stadium through taxes, but they didn't. This stadium was built by Joe Robbie with his OWN, PERSONAL money. The Marlins have no right to call it home. I'm glad the Marlins are doing well, but they might have cost us both of our losses with that d*mn infield dirt!!!! Mare should practice day and night off of that dirt!!! It's time for him to step it up!!!

Originally posted by unclemonty
Mare should practice day and night off of that dirt!!! It's time for him to step it up!!!
I second that in the most strongest way. Make him kick so many times from the 35yr line until there are kick prints in that dirt forever. But then again, we might as well have the whole damn offense pratice day and night on their passing game, because god forbid that Ricky gets hurt, WTF are we going to do then.

Ok Unclemonty you had it right the first time it's the Marlins fault, there is no reason why they should be at the Pro. Mare should have been ready to kick on dirt, yet it's damn near impossible to do that, and our O should have killed the Pats when we had the chances we played like we desirved to lose. Here is to the turn around in wk 8.

FinFan316 I agree with you 100%

Unclemonty I agree with you 50% He needs to practice kicking in the dirt. She should be expected to hit in the dirt from that range though that they had him kicking.

This lost should rest 100% on the shoulders of Mare, not the coaching staff, not the defense or offense. Mare had TWO chances to finish this game off and blew them both. The Pats are good team, and if you give them chances to win they will and that is exactly what happened.:fire:

Back
Top Bottom