D.o.l.f.i.n.s S.t.i.n.k | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D.o.l.f.i.n.s S.t.i.n.k

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The entire season you said our schedule was to easy- one of the MAD EASY teams you named was MINNESOTA-

We beat them.
You lose to them

LMAO

lol- you are right about standings, but as far as actual better team the Bills are so much.

1- We crushed you at HOME- the only team to beat you at home.

2- We demolitioed you in Buffalo- your the only team we have obliterated there.

3- You couldnt put more than 17 points on the team we put 45 points on!

You couldn't beat Oakland, who we beat, what's your point? If we stink, then the Bills suck big time! BTW, the Bills went into overtime w/ the Vikes. It's not like you crushed them.

Minnesota sucks....and I have lost all respect for the Fins... I mean you were not even in the playoffs yet and you lost to Minnesota...I take it back when i said that they would get beat by the Bucs in the superbowl...because you Fins will be on the outside looking in.

Originally posted by Quizlet
lol- you are right about standings, but as far as actual better team the Bills are so much.

1- We crushed you at HOME- the only team to beat you at home.

2- We demolitioed you in Buffalo- your the only team we have obliterated there.

"Crushed" us at home? :shakeno: 13 points is not "crushed"

...and you couldn't put up any points against a team we put 10 against...

so what was your point again?

they also scored 24 on you...your defense is supposedly above ours---right? Our defense held them to 3 points for 51 minutes. The last 9 minutes of the game they scored a TD...

BTW: we won. they fumbled and it wasnt called.

Originally posted by Quizlet
BTW: we won. they fumbled and it wasnt called.

Ah....the same old story we hear from the Bills......

"We would have beat Dallas in that superbowl, there was a penalty that wasn't called...so what if we lost by 72 points....."

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Biggunndunn
Minnesota sucks....and I have lost all respect for the Fins... I mean you were not even in the playoffs yet and you lost to Minnesota...I take it back when i said that they would get beat by the Bucs in the superbowl...because you Fins will be on the outside looking in.

Well well well... watching Tampa get Manhandled (would have been shut out if not for a measly TD in "Garbage time") tonight, it don't look like the Yuccaneers will be getting very far either.

Originally posted by Barbarian
Well well well... watching Tampa get Manhandled (would have been shut out if not for a measly TD in "Garbage time") tonight, it don't look like the Yuccaneers will be getting very far either.

Without homefield advantage... they'll stiffen up in the cold like frozen opossums....

We have had a really good season and it went to our heads. But Pittsburgh put us back in check. I think we will crush the Bears come Sunday night and show everyone what we think about the cold!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by WharfRat
"Crushed" us at home? :shakeno: 13 points is not "crushed"

...and you couldn't put up any points against a team we put 10 against...

so what was your point again?
you crushed us at home?! ..................uh, who was the QB and how many turnovers did he have? you should have won by a hell of a lot more than 13!:yell:

Back
Top Bottom