D-Train goes to 3-0 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D-Train goes to 3-0

nick19991 said:
then you could say that the Marlins will win the world seris as a wild card team, history is on their side in that case since they have done it twice as a wild card team
ok! But I was responding to the post about them winning the division! :shakeno:

FaninPatsyLand said:
86 years of history wasn't on the Red Sox side in the 2004 ALCS, and I'm pretty sure you have a good idea of what happened there. :lol:

What a WEAK arguement..

:shakeno: Think outside of Boston for 5 min of your life. There is a whole other world out there!

DonShula84 said:
If it were me I would take them out in the 7th with the lead, get the pen some work and let the starters rest a bit. If they were all young pitchers with no injury issues I say whatever, but these guys have had problems in the past and I wouldnt want to push them. D-Train has been healthy, but Burnett and Beckett havent been. If these pitchers get injured again the Marlins season is over, I'd protect the investment a little more is all

McKeon is a crazy old man in some respects. This is one of those times where you wished he was a little less crazy and thought things through a little more. He is going to destroy his pitching staff.

MikeO said:
:shakeno: Think outside of Boston for 5 min of your life. There is a whole other world out there!

Why? Because it competely contradicted your arguement??

Those damn Yankee fans and their history lessons..:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom