Dallas possible trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas possible trade

mag1carl

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cowboys cornerback Pete Hunter wants to relocate to another NFL city. But for now, he's still waiting for permission to leave. Hunter's agent, Ray Savage, said he's talked with Arizona and Jacksonville about a possible trade during this weekend's draft.
-- Dallas Morning News

Is this guy someone they will miss? Is their cornerback situation in need of upgrade?

Surtain and our 3rd for one of their firsts and a third? :D

Hunter is a joke, ill never forget Chambers completely embarrassing him on Thanksgiving a few years back :)

DonShula84 said:
Hunter is a joke, ill never forget Chambers completely embarrassing him on Thanksgiving a few years back :)

That was Mario Edwards. Who is our dime back right now... :lol:

A trade with Dallas would be good but I don't think it'll be for either of their 1st round picks...no matter what they or we put with them. As bad as Dallas needs a CB they need TWO DEs. They'll pick at least one and maybe two with their 1st round picks. There's value in the last 3rd of the 1st round on DEs.

Parcells is imfamous for not trading draft picks i don't think it'll happen

Jaj said:
That was Mario Edwards. Who is our dime back right now... :lol:

I could have sworn it was Hunter but you might be right. I thought I read a quote from Chambers saying he could tell Hunter (or Edwards) was afraid by the end of the game

Edwards was the one who got burnered by Chambers.

Back
Top Bottom