Damage Control...Pats,Bills,Jets licking their chops | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damage Control...Pats,Bills,Jets licking their chops

Superself

If you want to, we can supply you.
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok, our offense has taken a nose dive for the worst. Everyone comes up with these crazy off the wall ideas about trading this player or that player for WHAT? :shakeno:

Need I remind everyone that Ricky was a huge chunk of our franchise! Without him, our QBs are in DEEP SHIZNIT!! We have NO THREAT in the backfield whether real or percieved. Opposing defensive coordinators will tell their front four and LBs to go after the QB....they will completely change their philosophy in defending the fins.

Our offensive line is TOTALLY NEW. They won't be prepared for the onslaught of pass rushers that defenses will throw at them.

I don't see a solution for this year. I'm a huge fan of football and right now, Miami's offense looks bad...even with David Boston and Chris Chambers!! :(

Well it certainly doesn't disappoint BILLS fans much...

I hope Sammy Morris gets a shot to show his stuff. He was always underrated and underutiliZed in the BILLS offense. You may be VERY pleasantly surprised by what he will do for your team.

Man, call it a season before it starts, you guys give this team no chance? There is no telling what is going to happen this season, could anyone predict that Miami would have a offseason like this?

Pats could lose Brady for the year with an freak injury, Bills, well the Bills haven't been a threat in some time to us, the Jets has no defense, so we could still win our divison, yeah I know, I'm homer. Look at all this sh*t going on with Miami wouldn't it be fitting for us to end up Superbowl champions, think about all this strange and odd sh*t going on, wouldn't it be just as odd that we end up winning it all after all this turmoil? Just a thought

Didn't we win 11 games the 2 seasons before we had ricky? With Jay at QB, no Boston, a rookie Chambers, no running threat, same D? I'm just thinking maybe there is still hope. Say Feeley and Boston work out well. Say Minor or Morris or both step it up, and the Oline. Who knows.

BiggDolphin said:
Man, call it a season before it starts, you guys give this team no chance? There is no telling what is going to happen this season, could anyone predict that Miami would have a offseason like this?

Pats could lose Brady for the year with an freak injury, Bills, well the Bills haven't been a threat in some time to us, the Jets has no defense, so we could still win our divison, yeah I know, I'm homer. Look at all this sh*t going on with Miami wouldn't it be fitting for us to end up Superbowl champions, think about all this strange and odd sh*t going on, wouldn't it be just as odd that we end up winning it all after all this turmoil? Just a thought

Not now that you jinxed it. :lol:

wyobilzfan said:
I hope Sammy Morris gets a shot to show his stuff. He was always underrated and underutiliZed in the BILLS offense. You may be VERY pleasantly surprised by what he will do for your team.

I grew just up the street from Sammy and played basketball with him everday. I know exactly the type of athlete that Sammy is. I was so glad that my fav. football team picked him up and he left the Bills because now I can truly root for him! Go Sammy!!!!!

This BILLS troll won't write your team off...

Look what happened last season to the Putridiots after the Lawyer Milloy fiasco. They laid an egg at The Ralph (and it was OH SO SWEET), only to go on and hoist the Lombardi.

However, I would say that this makes the division race a LOT more interesting. Got to admit it suuuuuuuuurre is nice to have Travis Henry AND Willis on our offense :evil:

We may not have seemed like much of a threat for the last few years, but you can bet THAT's going to change on Oct. 17th :fire:

wyobilzfan said:
Look what happened last season to the Putridiots after the Lawyer Milloy fiasco. They laid an egg at The Ralph (and it was OH SO SWEET), only to go on and hoist the Lombardi.

However, I would say that this makes the division race a LOT more interesting. Got to admit it suuuuuuuuurre is nice to have Travis Henry AND Willis on our offense :evil:

We may not have seemed like much of a threat for the last few years, but you can bet THAT's going to change on Oct. 17th :fire:
Fat chance.The swills will be competing for last place with the Jests.Losing Ricky hurts but not enough to lose to the Swills or Jests:monkeyl: .At worst it probably means we will finish second in the division instead of anticipated first.

Back
Top Bottom