Damian part of the Slapaho Tribe? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damian part of the Slapaho Tribe?

Rubbin420

Marino for President
Reaction score
Alright let me get this straight. His wife was found unconcious when the cops got there?
Felony convictions come with an automatic suspension in the NFL, so seeing is that his head was on the chopping block anyway, I think its safe to say hes gone. Imagine Saban face when he heard this one. I think he added another O lineman to his draft board or Free agent board.
I can relate to getting mad at your wife, but man, dont put the smack down.
Your an O-Lineman, thats not fair.......shake the hell out of her but no slappy slappy.
He must have just watched Hustle and Flow.

Go Phins!:dolphins: :tantrum:

And what exactly does this have to do with the draft????

who is this damien guy? where is he projected to go? ;)

Rubbin420 said:
Alright let me get this straight. His wife was found unconcious when the cops got there?
Felony convictions come with an automatic suspension in the NFL, so seeing is that his head was on the chopping block anyway, I think its safe to say hes gone. Imagine Saban face when he heard this one. I think he added another O lineman to his draft board or Free agent board.
I can relate to getting mad at your wife, but man, dont put the smack down.
Your an O-Lineman, thats not fair.......shake the hell out of her but no slappy slappy.
He must have just watched Hustle and Flow.

Go Phins!:dolphins: :tantrum:

Is that better?

Rubbin420 said:
Is that better?

Considering there was already a thread on this topic you coulda posted in, nope.

You have to whatch out Speed Rush can be very mean! Even tho this time it is deserving.

Skeet84 said:
You have to whatch out Speed Rush can be very mean! Even tho this time it is deserving.

:boohoo: :lol: Just call 'em as i see 'em.

This belongs in "Depths of the Sea," not the "Draft Forum," no matter what sentence fragment you bold.

Back
Top Bottom