Damian Shelton best full back in the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damian Shelton best full back in the game

DaQuix

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just something I read:

Bills FB Damian Shelton  This mild-mannered, soft-spoken lead blocker carries a very loud and heavy steam, leading the way for Travis Henry and Willis McGahee. Don't ask us, just listen to what Dolphins All-Pro LB Zach Thomas told us when asked about Shelton.

"He hit me one time earlier this year, it may have been the hardest I've been hit in my career," Thomas said. "He'll knock the heck out of you and he doesn't really whiff either. He's solid."

Said Bills coach Mike Mularkey: "If there's someone in the league playing that position better than Damian I want you to show me who it is."

Shelton and the 49ers' Fred Beasley are the best in the biz right now at leading the way, although Beasley isn't utilized enough in the Niners offense.

So why exactly was this posted in the Dolphins forum again, despite the Zach quote?????

I think it's hilarious that absolutely nothing besides Mularky and this genius suggesting Shelton is a top notch blocking fullback(He isnt).

Lorenzo Neal, Sam Gash, and Alan Ricard are MUCH better run blockers. Kleinsasser too, when he plays fullback.

DaQuix said:
Just something I read:

Bills FB Damian Shelton  This mild-mannered, soft-spoken lead blocker carries a very loud and heavy steam, leading the way for Travis Henry and Willis McGahee. Don't ask us, just listen to what Dolphins All-Pro LB Zach Thomas told us when asked about Shelton.

"He hit me one time earlier this year, it may have been the hardest I've been hit in my career," Thomas said. "He'll knock the heck out of you and he doesn't really whiff either. He's solid."

Said Bills coach Mike Mularkey: "If there's someone in the league playing that position better than Damian I want you to show me who it is."

Shelton and the 49ers' Fred Beasley are the best in the biz right now at leading the way, although Beasley isn't utilized enough in the Niners offense.

Did you read that or change the names in the article that was actually about someone else because your fullback's name is Daimon Shelton, not Damian, & I'm sure a newspaper wouldn't make that mistake twice in the same article.
:billsbite

Even if Buffalo had the best FB in the game, so what? You expect that to hurt our feelings. It's a game. We don't play it. We watch it. Take it a little more seriously next time ok pal? :shakeno:

Disgustipate said:
I think it's hilarious that absolutely nothing besides Mularky and this genius suggesting Shelton is a top notch blocking fullback(He isnt).

Lorenzo Neal, Sam Gash, and Alan Ricard are MUCH better run blockers. Kleinsasser too, when he plays fullback.

i dont think Gash even plays anymore.....

No I didnt change anything. Here is the link:

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3213400

As per why it's in here - I thought the Buffalo-Miami rivarly is all about smack talk - why not post some stuff ... it was so much more fun a couple years ago in here.

DaQuix said:
No I didnt change anything. Here is the link:

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3213400

As per why it's in here - I thought the Buffalo-Miami rivarly is all about smack talk - why not post some stuff ... it was so much more fun a couple years ago in here.
just wait tell next year when i predcict well both be good teams....thats wen the smack well b flying:evil: !:D

DaQuix said:
Just something I read:

Is this the same guy that got BLOWN UP in last weeks game by I believe #52.

Nappy Roots said:
i dont think Gash even plays anymore.....
No..he doesn't. He does have a spot on WGR550 on Fridays at 5 now, though

Back
Top Bottom