Damien Williams to the Chiefs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damien Williams to the Chiefs

never cared much about him. not sure why many Dolphins fans did. He wasn't much of a runner, maybe a good pass catcher.

He played last year at 1.8 million I believe. In this deep RB class you can find a guy to play at that price for 3 years and do things that he provided.

Its like Michael Thomas as well.

These are guys we retained at a higher price than what they would of gotten in FA last year because of our great lockerroom after 2016.

A year later and now it has been stated that the culture inside the lockerroom was bad and Gase is getting “his guys”.

The only thing that fractured the “culture” of the lockerroom was a group of offensive playmakers that had to deal with Cutler throwing the ball and a group of defensive players who endured one of the worst stretches of offensive football in NFL history with Cutler throwing the ball. They can sell other narratives to someone else.

But we’ll see. Anyway for a team with less than desirable cap issues, you have to trust the draft process to get a suitable replacement far cheaper at RB.

giphy.gif

Ozzy rules!!

He met the minimum requirements for the position he played. We can do worse than him but it's a safer bet we'll do better.

He played a big part in helping Miami win 6 games in a row last year, so for that I am thankful to him. Good luck in KC. I am excited to have new blood in the RB room along with Kenyon.

I liked him. Underrated as a pass blocker and receiver. I remember that undrafted DE in a preseason practice who was talking smack to Damien and he ended his career with a vicious block. Suh had to pull him aside...

Surprised he could only get 1.5mil with how they were throwing money to FA earlier lol

He played last year at 1.8 million I believe. In this deep RB class you can find a guy to play at that price for 3 years and do things that he provided.

Its like Michael Thomas as well.

These are guys we retained at a higher price than what they would of gotten in FA last year because of our great lockerroom after 2016.

A year later and now it has been stated that the culture inside the lockerroom was bad and Gase is getting “his guys”.

The only thing that fractured the “culture” of the lockerroom was a group of offensive playmakers that had to deal with Cutler throwing the ball and a group of defensive players who endured one of the worst stretches of offensive football in NFL history with Cutler throwing the ball. They can sell other narratives to someone else.

But we’ll see. Anyway for a team with less than desirable cap issues, you have to trust the draft process to get a suitable replacement far cheaper at RB.

Lol! Landry, Suh, Williams whatever.

Once again, a player leaves and we immediately hear about what a piece of garbage he was. This is really becoming a trend with this team.

I’m glad he’s gone if only because now Gase can’t give him priority over Drake, like he did after the Ajayi trade.

I liked him when he wore 34... reminded me of the great Ricky a little bit. But outside of the name and number.... meh. He was really good at catching the rock, I'll give him that

Back
Top Bottom