Damn! I hope we can keep all these UDFA’s | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damn! I hope we can keep all these UDFA’s

Meyer got 90k... and he's one we really want to take some time with. He's a lot like Brewer, undersized and quick... if he's any good at all, he'd provide the same sort of play.

He's a guy we could cut and it would be a bit of a stretch for anyone to claim a Center only who wasn't ready.
PFF graded him the best pass-blocking center in college last season. Even above JPJ. Meyer graded 90.9 and JPJ was 90.6.

PFF graded him the best pass-blocking center in college last season. Even above JPJ. Meyer graded 90.9 and JPJ was 90.6.
Low level of competition, but you never know. We obviously scouted the program since we signed their QB too.

As usual, I wont say, 'no'.

I'm higher on Meyer than I ever was on Uluave. That guy was 100% wrong for our offense. I don't think you were here then, but we had a couple of guys who were just raving about Uluave early last year because he supposedly looked good in early season 1 on 1s.

Seattle minicamp invitee

I’ve never watched him play but I though he was all world at Maryland and sets numerous records?

He wasn’t even drafted? Wow!

Plus Dolphins didn’t think he was worth it as a FA to bring him in camp?

I’ve never watched him play but I though he was all world at Maryland and sets numerous records?

He wasn’t even drafted? Wow!

Plus Dolphins didn’t think he was worth it as a FA to bring him in camp?
Nobody even offered him a camp spot. His minicamp in Seattle is basically a try-out.

If you end up with that many UDFA know your roster you have a really shitty roster...lol
Um....do you not understand the 90 man limit of the roster for training camp?

The regular season there's 53 on active roster, and 16 on practice squad, which means there's atleast 21 more players to fill out for OTA's and training camp.

Every team uses the full 90 player limit and has many udfa's. Many 7th rounders would prefer not to be drafted and be udfa's, lol.

The UDFA process is one of my favorite aspects. I will 100% admit that I am surprised all the time as there are guys who I don't focus on. A couple of years ago we signed a guy from a place called Texas A & M Commerce named Kader Kohou. I had never heard of the school, let alone the player. I am looking forward to seeing it play out. I will be surprised if a couple don't make the 53.

Perry and Jones. Perry having 4.38 speed but not ball hawking skills screams special teams player.

had the twin grandbabies all weekend and a sleep study last night. needless to say i havent slept good in 3 nights, so Im probably NOT mentally okay right this second lol
Anyhoo, how'd the sleep study go? Testing for apnea? If so, will say that when I tested and getting a cpap machine was a game changer. First night I tried it I couldn't get through the night and thought I'd never be able to. Second night and every night after, no problems and I finally don't wake up multiple times a night and actually feel rested when I get up.

I can see all of those guys making the team. Remember, the new kickoff is going to require bigger bodies out there. Athletic bigs like Bayron Matos would be perfect.

Anyhoo, how'd the sleep study go? Testing for apnea? If so, will say that when I tested and getting a cpap machine was a game changer. First night I tried it I couldn't get through the night and thought I'd never be able to. Second night and every night after, no problems and I finally don't wake up multiple times a night and actually feel rested when I get up.

went horrible, testing for apnea. bunch of kid drama so wife was upset at bedtime, would've felt like a shitty hubby that night if i left her to go sleep in spare bedroom. So she slept rough which woke me, i was kinda pissed about the situation so i didnt sleep that great. Despite being taped to my face tightly i think one of the nose prongs came out. Despite being taped to my finger, i know the finger sensor came off at some point of the night. If it comes back invalid and i lose another $400 having to do another sleep study (blue cross wouldn't approve on site, so was take home), then I'll be twice as pissed at kid and his fiancé. Only issue with that is, cant really say anything since they could rebuttle and take away grandbaby time, so if i get pissed I'll just have to write a shitty letter to the Kellen Dietsch fan club

Back
Top Bottom