Damn, it sucks to be a 'Noles fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damn, it sucks to be a 'Noles fan

Bling

tehMick PWNS my life
Reaction score
I live in Canes country, and this year I was finally going to brag my *** off like the fairweather Canes do. Ugh.... FSU deserved it more, but just another case of the nut case at QB losing the game for us.

I agree it stinks being a Noles fan. You know you can always defect to the Canes. We're always looking for new converts.:D

FSU scored 10 points (7 directly) off of UM turnovers. Miami's defense dominated FSU, and the offense outgained FSU's offense around 2 to 1. If it helps you sleep, keep running that garbage that FSU deserved it more. FSU is, and will continue to be Miami's whippingboy. This year was FSU's best shot a knocking off the Canes inexperienced squad. They will lose far more players than Miami at season's end, and will have a very difficult time with them next year. Just remember (as is stated on a popular Canes T-shirt) that just because we're now in your league, doesn't mean you're in ours.

Bling said:
I live in Canes country, and this year I was finally going to brag my *** off like the fairweather Canes do. Ugh.... FSU deserved it more, but just another case of the nut case at QB losing the game for us.

FSU deserved what they got.

papafin said:
FSU scored 10 points (7 directly) off of UM turnovers. Miami's defense dominated FSU, and the offense outgained FSU's offense around 2 to 1. If it helps you sleep, keep running that garbage that FSU deserved it more. FSU is, and will continue to be Miami's whippingboy. This year was FSU's best shot a knocking off the Canes inexperienced squad. They will lose far more players than Miami at season's end, and will have a very difficult time with them next year. Just remember (as is stated on a popular Canes T-shirt) that just because we're now in your league, doesn't mean you're in ours.

you're joking? I saw FSU's team play harder, and had it not been for Rix and the o-coordinator Jeff Bowden's conservative play, we would have killed you guys.

Bling said:
you're joking? I saw FSU's team play harder, and had it not been for Rix and the o-coordinator Jeff Bowden's conservative play, we would have killed you guys.

Lol, you just don't get it. Anyone can play this coulda, shoulda, woulda game. If Roscoe hadn't fumbled and Gore hadn't gone the wrong way on the bobbled exchange with Brock, you would not have sniffed the scoreboard. See how ridiculous that sounds now? You guys could have had Norm Chow and Matt Leinart and it wouldn't have mattered. Why? Because our defense (the best in the country) manhandled the Nole offensive line all night long. Football games are won in the trenches, my friend.

When was it that you saw FSU play harder? In the fourth quarter when half of the Nole team was cramping up and coming out of the game? A football game lasts 4 quarters, and it was abundantly evident who the better-conditioned team was in this game. When the captains came out for the coin toss in overtime, anyone with half an ounce of insight could see that UM would win this game. FSU's guys were a reflection of their entire team--tired and beaten. Antrel Rolle exuded heart and champion mentality. It was over far before Gore scored the game-winning tuddy.

Finally, it's hilarious how you FSU fans blame the loss entirely on Rix. Do you honestly believe that Brock is any better than Rix? Hardly. The fact is that he's surrounded by a better team. And lastly, I agree with you on one point--Jeff Bowden sucks. But the truth is that Dan Werner has a grand total of about 2 years coordinating offense (at Murry St.). So it's not exactly as if we have Bill Walsh calling plays for us, either.

Miami deserved to win because they had a higher score....

just my opinion...

oh, and the noles SUCK ;)

i dont understand nole fans, at the game all of the fans were talkin pure mess at halftime about how "this is the year" do they not realize that they will ALWAYS find a way to lose...oh and we do own you, just look at the record in non-probation plauged years

Back
Top Bottom