Damn!, We shouldve.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damn!, We shouldve....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Drafted Ken Dorsey

......I was always hoping the Phins would take him at least in the 7th, but it never happened, Although he hasnt officially proved anything, I think he's gonna be better than most people made him out to be, and with a chip on his shoulder, he needs no kind of motivation.....This guy is gonna be something wait and see....Why you think the Niners are so confident in letting Garcia go? ....Im Telling you, this couldve helped us out alot, We wouldnt need to be sweating about our future QB anymore....I know theres nothing you can do now, Trading for him is completely out of the question.

Sorry man, but QB K. Dorsey stinks IMO.....

Everyone seems to forget that he was constantly surrounded by the nations top talent while at UM. WR, TE, RB, OL, you name it, he had it. He had it all!!!....That helps don't you think???

In the NFL, with a weeny arm like his, he'll never make it IMO.....

His arm strength is weak, and as a result, his accuracy is also very questionable. It may take five years to break a guy like him in IMO. Time we don't have.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:fire:

the way we have been playing I would have thought we had all the time in the world

Dorsey is very underestimated. I didnt like him all that much when he was with UM for the same reasons Blitzkreig mentioned. But now when I see the Canes offense without him its apperent what a leader he was, how smart he was and how much he meant to that team. I would have given anything to see him back in a Canes uniform. Being a great QB isnt just about arm strenth ya know!

Sorry but that's what misunderstood. Even though arm strength may have been overrated 10 years ago, it does not mean a QB can go without it.

He looked very sharp in Preseason.....and we had nothing to lose by giving him a shot with our 7th round pick....I mean look where our 7th rounder is now......

Originally posted by Predaphin34
....Why you think the Niners are so confident in letting Garcia go? ....

B/c they believe in Rattay.

You know that Ray Lucas business in the pre-season is tiring me out.

Not all QBs who do well in the pre-season are Ray Lucas. I mean with that argument then all QBs who do well in the pre-season should be cut.:confused:

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
Where is he? Didn't we get a sorry DT with that pick?

He injured his shoulder in training camp and was placed on IR.

I always thought Dorsey would be a good backup QB, but a starter? Noooooo, never that.

I used to want to draft Ken Dorsey......

I wanted him a lot higher than the 7th round though. It was back in 2001. I thought he was really good, but then I realized he had no arm strength, so I got off the "Dorsey in the first round" bandwagon.

Dorsey is a smart QB. I'd rather have him in Miami than Brock Berlin. His arm just isn't good enough to be a NFL QB.

Back
Top Bottom