Damn!, We shouldve.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damn!, We shouldve....

I wanted to draft Dorsey with our last pick as well because the fact of the matter is he's a good Quarterback.

He's young very mature and a leader. He's been working on arm strength this season but even if he never pans out as a NFL starter he'd be a great backup. And it would have cost a lot less than having Fiedler as backup next season.

Why is everyone down on Sage as our Back-up? We've tried to upgrade twice w/ Ray Lucas and Brian Griese I think we could have gone 4-6 with Sage as the back-up. The team keeps hinting he'll be a good QB, and he has the physical tools to play well. He's been here going on 3 years, plays well in the pre-season, was a 4th rder. I 'd love to see what he can do as a back-up, if a starter got hurt.

I agree, but we'll have to see what Miami decides to do this off-season with their Quarterbacks.

There's a good chance there could be a complete shakeup and the fact that Sage is a Free Agent doesn't help either.

I hope they have the sense to keep one QB who knows the playbook, and I hope that it's SAGE, he's certainly going to be cheaper than Jay. Funny we didn't keep a QB on the Practice squad with the exemption you get for a QB there.

Back
Top Bottom