Damn... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damn...

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
Its just really hitting me... The Jets are going to get Leinart, Bush, or D-Brick... :boohoo:

All 3 are players are ones I desperatly dont want to face twice a year...

I mean, theres always hopeing they some how **** up... like usual... but I really dont think they can...

FinNasty said:
Its just really hitting me... The Jets are going to get Leinart, Bush, or D-Brick... :boohoo:

All 3 are players are ones I desperatly dont want to face twice a year...

I mean, theres always hopeing they some how **** up... like usual... but I really dont think they can...

Jason Taylor can handle Brick

The whole D can stop Reggie's dance show

Our rebuilt secondary can pick off Leinart's weak throws

:D see, everything's gonna be OK :lol:

I actually hope they take Reggie Bush, I'd LOVE to play him twice a year.

Agent51 said:
Jason Taylor can handle Brick

The whole D can stop Reggie's dance show

Our rebuilt secondary can pick off Leinart's weak throws

:D see, everything's gonna be OK :lol:

I actually hope they take Reggie Bush, I'd LOVE to play him twice a year.

I agree. Bush isn't a one man team (he's no Jim Brown or Earl Campbell). The Jets will have to give up a lot to move up and that will hurt their ability to plug their numerous holes.
Guys like Saban and Bellichick aren't losing sleep over this because they will design gameplans to take him out of the game.

jlfin said:
I agree. Bush isn't a one man team (he's no Jim Brown or Earl Campbell). The Jets will have to give up a lot to move up and that will hurt their ability to plug their numerous holes.
Guys like Saban and Bellichick aren't losing sleep over this because they will design gameplans to take him out of the game.

I've said it a million times, Bush is good, but he isn't god. Just look at the Rose Bowl, he did NOTHING (except fumble away the game to my Longhorns :lol: ). The stuff he did in college isn't going to fly in the NFL. Yea, some of the stuff was like "WTF was THAT!?" but remember, it was against COLLEGE defenses, that MAY have had one or two pro-calibur players, not 11 like NFL defenses are made of. Not to mention he can't be an everydown back, he couldn't even be one in college, nevermind the NFL. He isn't this untouchable anomaly, and it drives me nuts that people are so obsessed with him being "the greatest player ever". He wasn't even the greatest COLLEGE running back ever (Barry Sander anyone?), nor has he proved one single thing in the pros, so until he does, he is just another draft pick.

That being said, I like the guy, I enjoy watching him.

Back
Top Bottom