Dan has 2 yrs. & 4000 passing yards left | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan has 2 yrs. & 4000 passing yards left

inFINSible said:
Man, I sure wish Feeley would have shown some toughness, instead of missing all those games because of the assortment injuries he had last year.....and that one time when he dislocated his finger and never came back in the game to throw a TD one play later just shows what a P***** he is. :fire:

Gus headbutted a goal post. I think there may be something other than toughness missing from his attic space.

Are you bieng sarcastic? He was injured most of the time and he still played, I may not be a Feeley supporter, but he is tougher than some better QB's out there.

grendel said:
Can Dan come back after he has been inducted into the HOF?

He will be removed from the HOF, if he comes back and then he would have to wait to be inducted again.

PatsSuck456 said:
Are you bieng sarcastic? He was injured most of the time and he still played, I may not be a Feeley supporter, but he is tougher than some better QB's out there.
:wink: Good point.

whatsburning said:
I think this is a shot at RW saying he has 2 yrs and 4000 yds left in him. Give Danny decent blocking along with the running of Ronnie Brown and even at 43, he'll be an upgrade of what we have!
Dan will finally realize the purpose of a play action pass.

I would love to see Dan suit up ONE last time.....we all remember Dan's last game...the loss to Jacksonville....I think the score was 61-7:cry: I wanted to
cry after that one....it was Jimmys last game as coach too. But just seeing Dan going into the Hall will make me happy. :)

inFINSible said:
Man, I sure wish Feeley would have shown some toughness, instead of missing all those games because of the assortment injuries he had last year.....and that one time when he dislocated his finger and never came back in the game to throw a TD one play later just shows what a P***** he is. :fire:

Gus headbutted a goal post. I think there may be something other than toughness missing from his attic space.

inFINSible said:
It's got lead paint.

inFINSible said:
:wink: Good point.

Ahh Infins, always the one to pull out the humor in a dying thread so that it can go on to many more pages with the confusion that you cause with your hillarious sarcasm..

Spector said:
Ahh Infins, always the one to pull out the humor in a dying thread so that it can go on to many more pages with the confusion that you cause with your hillarious sarcasm..
:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom