Dan Marino "Heart of a Champion" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino "Heart of a Champion"

So is UM/Tennessee. :) That's for those of us that don't have the NFL Network. :cry:

Originally posted by Muck
So is UM/Tennessee. :) That's for those of us that don't have the NFL Network. :cry:

You Dont???????? Well how can you be a Super Moderator, isn't that a requirement. :lol: :jk: By the way Congrats Muck. :clap: :rocker:

Brock Berlin is a sad story.. big time.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
It is on again right now on NFL Network.

Well I am watching the 2nd best thing to a Fins Super Bowl, and thats the Bills getting their A$$ handed to them by the Cowboys, man what a play by Kenny Norton on that goal line play.

I want to see the Fins Offense play like the Boys had back then, everything just seemed to click for that team.

Did anyone else watch the end of the Auburn game? Did you see that drop by the WR on 3rd down at the end of the game? At least the 'Canes won't have the worse WR drop of the year.

Marino "Heart of Champion" = :lol:

How many rings do you have Dan? ;)

Oh shut it. Just shut it. I love it when rival fans come in here just to work up Dolphin fans. I could care less what you say XNOUGHT.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Well I am watching the 2nd best thing to a Fins Super Bowl, and thats the Bills getting their A$$ handed to them by the Cowboys, man what a play by Kenny Norton on that goal line play.

I want to see the Fins Offense play like the Boys had back then, everything just seemed to click for that team.
and whose *** did we kick on the way to that SB loss?...in their own backyard no less:evil:
29-10 baby:cool: ...if you were a Cowboys fan, you'd have reason to brag, instead, you were our bitch

Back
Top Bottom