Dan Marino "Heart of a Champion" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino "Heart of a Champion"

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

and whose *** did we kick on the way to that SB loss?...in their own backyard no less:evil:
29-10 baby:cool: ...if you were a Cowboys fan, you'd have reason to brag, instead, you were our bitch

Who's bragging?????

See Circle that crap don't work with me, I can deal with the fact that the Bills were the better team then, I would think by now you would know that I am not a homer in anyway. doesn't take away the enjoyment of watching them get embarrassed over and over and over and over and.... oh wait it was only 4. :lol:

That first game against the Cowboys was a mirror image to the Fins game against the Jaguars, it just seemed anything that could go wron did go wrong. Although I do have to say that in the Bills defense at least in their case the Cowboys caused most of the problems for them

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Who's bragging?????

See Circle that crap don't work with me, I can deal with the fact that the Bills were the better team then, I would think by now you would know that I am not a homer in anyway. doesn't take away the enjoyment of watching them get embarrassed over and over and over and over and.... oh wait it was only 4. :lol:

That first game against the Cowboys was a mirror image to the Fins game against the Jaguars, it just seemed anything that could go wron did go wrong. Although I do have to say that in the Bills defense at least in their case the Cowboys caused most of the problems for them
mirror image my ***...losing by 35 is much different than losing by 55:lol:

Back
Top Bottom