Dan Marino: Heart of a Champion. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino: Heart of a Champion.

pigskinguy said:
I know most people have already seen it, but for those who haven't or just want to see it again, it will be on the NFL Network Monday night at 9 p.m. Right after the the Dolphins cheerleaders special. You could say it's Dolphin night on the NFL Network tomorrow.
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/daily_sked
This thread has been done more times than a Ricky thread...:wink: :lol:

Geez, boys. I was just trying to give some people a heads up that it was gonna be on NFL Network. ALOT of people here claim that there is never anything Dolphins related on NFL Network. Monday night there will be. Sorry for starting a thread on such a useless topic like Dan Marino.

pigskinguy said:
Geez, boys. I was just trying to give some people a heads up that it was gonna be on NFL Network. ALOT of people here claim that there is never anything Dolphins related on NFL Network. Monday night there will be. Sorry for starting a thread on such a useless topic like Dan Marino.
we're just playin' with ya, man....Thanks for the heads up. :)

wow.. relax man, it's all in good fun.. thanks for the heads up, I for one hadn't seen that yet.. so i'll be tuned in..

I got misty eyed watching Dan play and seeing all the great memories. Dan shows why he is the best QB ever. I feel lucky to have been able to watch him over the years. Can't wait for the Hall of Fame induction.

:allhail:

Roman529 said:
I got misty eyed watching Dan play and seeing all the great memories. Dan shows why he is the best QB ever. I feel lucky to have been able to watch him over the years. Can't wait for the Hall of Fame induction.

:allhail:

been watchin marino since 1992
i got konwledge of da whole team in 1993-1994 always jets beat us

pigskinguy said:

Boy, am I ever cranky today. Sorry guys........bad hangover.

Back
Top Bottom