Dan Marino Just Reported on CBS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino Just Reported on CBS

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
....that he talked to Wayne Huizenga yesterday and says that despite the media reports, he doesn't think Huizenga has made up his mind yet. Monday or Tuesday should be "the day".

Dan's opinion: Dave hasn't gotten it done.

i just seen wayne talking with dave on the field they looked happy daves coming back my opinion hopefully he does not bring fiedler with him.

The Sentinel said that Dave met with Eddie Jones last night for two hours, but Dave was not told of his future.

I wouldn't make too much of the pregame meeting. It's gonna go down after the game.

Muck, Goldberg and Mortenson are reporting him coming back next year with a gm.

Sorry dude - Its time for them both to leave.

Whiny and Fiedler.

i agree but if wanny comes back we have no choice.he should realize fiedler is not the answer if this year did not wake him up nothing will.

I will not watch them next year if they bring him back. The only way to protest I have is to withhold my money from them.

Wayne's a businessman and the only way to show my displeasure is with my dollars.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
I will not watch them next year if they bring him back. The only way to protest I have is to withhold my money from them.

Wayne's a businessman and the only way to show my displeasure is with my dollars.

That's your decision but, wouldn't you feel silly saying this if it actually works? Stranger things have happened.

Back
Top Bottom