Dan Marino Leads The Dolphins To Victory Over The Undefeated Chicago Bears | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino Leads The Dolphins To Victory Over The Undefeated Chicago Bears

I don't think there's any way we would've beat the Bears a second time.
I think we could of beat bears in superbowl. because they could not cover all weapon we had plus a qb that get ball out fast. bears offense could not keep up w dolphins.

Keep in mind, I don't think mcmahon started that game, rematch would have been epic!

Danny could really sling it, I sure miss watching him.

Mcmahon was pretty ineffective himself have 1 pick and only a few completions, Fuller had 2 rushing tds and one pasaing, along with a few pics. Mcmahon wouldn't of made much difference. Walter was the focus of their attack.

Defense normally wins championships - especially true in that era. However, I agree that we had a good shot of beating them again as their offense w Payton sort of played into our hands. Teams w aerial attacks of their own were our problem back then because they could score with us. The Bears could not and I don’t think much would have changed for the SB. They would not have had an answer for Marino and they would not have scored a ton. Would have been a closer game and I think we win it.

That was the thing about Marino....you always had a chance. Good team effort that night......hard to believe it was that long ago....

Seems like just a few yrs ago. Can’t believe how fast time goes bye. Thought we’ve had another championship by now. Dear lord please let me see one more it’s been way to long. I was 7 when we last won a SB and I hardly remember it.

How the **** did we lose to the Patsies that year. i know in my bones we beat these jerks in that Super Bowl in the rematch. Shula and Marino sussed Buddy Ryan out. A pig headed Ryan in a SB rematch would never have left his scheme and Marino would've picked them apart again with the same attack plan. Payton would've have been our biggest concern because that defense was shaky. The Super Bowl Shuffle wouldve been how does Dolphin ass taste

Man I remember watching that game down on Rush Street in Chicago with a bunch of my bear buddies. Of course I was wearing my Dolphins T-shirt. How I made it home alive that night I don’t know!

Back
Top Bottom