Dan Marino Pardons Ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino Pardons Ricky

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
If that aint calling the kettle black! Hey Dan you were are GM for how long? :lol:

Don't even go there. Totally different situations. Both with something in common, though: Wanny. Marino is not and never has been a quitter. I believe he was sold a bill of goods to try and put some lustre back on a crumbling foundation. And when he figured it out, he said "thanks but no thanks." He didn't spend his career building a reputation for winning, integrity, and excellence only to see it demolished under the weight of Wanny.

dol_fan_81 said:
i guess now that Marino pardons ricky, all the ricky haters will aswell...... suck ups
The hell with ricky. He's only coming back to pay a debt. He's already proven his loyalty. The Phins have a long history of loyal, dedicated, and honorable players. Ricky is none of these. Send him to the Raiders with the other freaks.

Not the first stupid thing to fall out of Dan's mouth.

The battle lines are drawn and Dan's on the wrong side of this one.

grendel said:
Wanny drove Marino into retirement and he did the same with RW, how was he able to ruin so many teams and lives?
NO...Jimmy Johnson drove Marino into retirement. Don't pawn that one off on Wanny!!!

Buffalo Sucks said:
Not the first stupid thing to fall out of Dan's mouth.

The battle lines are drawn and Dan's on the wrong side of this one.

Dude, you are my new hero. I'm right with you buddy!

go_fins said:
Well that settles it. If Marino says it's OK for Ricky to come back, then.....
Welcome home Ricky! :hug:

exactly my point althought i don't know weather i hate ricky or not, i just want him to come back

NathanHunt said:
Winning cures everything.

Especially with fickle Phin fans. I just wonder if other teams fans eat their young like my fellow Phin fans do on a regular basis? Honestly, I have never seen fans turn on someone as fast as most here do. Kinda reminds me of a feeding frenzy among sharks.

Once Ricky comes back and starts scoring touchdowns, all will be forgiven even among the "Ricky haters". Now, there are a bunch here that will claim that they will NEVER forgive Ricky......but they will. If I have to keep a list of names to see who flip-flops, I will and they will be called on it. This should be very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom