Dan Marino Picks Denver over Miami on.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino Picks Denver over Miami on....

Originally posted by Spider
Both teams are close I just think Denver has the Better Front seven on Defense ........
but the Fins have better secondary. It will be real close - in theory, which means TOs should decide the game or STs

I'm a Miami native and went to the U of Miami. Taco John, your team has a great running back in Portis. He has great vision, ability to make people miss and he is a killer in the open field. He was injured for a while at Miami and the team really missed him. I missed watching him play. He plays bigger than his size and is a fearless competitor. The Dolphins are like you guys, tough to run on, so it will be interesting to see Portis try to run on Miami, It will be equally fun to watch Denver try to stop Rickey Williams. It should be an outstanding football game.

aaahhhh the homerism never stops!!!

TACO JOHN wrote: "Just wait until you see this kid run...

I personally think he's better than Davis was... I loved what Davis accomplished, but this kid... man, oh man... His legs are like wound up springs, and they never stop"...

taco john is the OLIVER of denver broncos fans. after his first start you are saying he is better than terell davis? bwahahahah!! that is almost better than olivers feidler reminds me of joe montana post!!

you two are right in there for homer post of the year. i am sure both of you guys best stuff is yet to come though.

Why the constant attacks on Oliver?

Does his opinion make any difference to what you think?

I am surprised that noone has picked up on the fact that UM's old running back name was CLINTON and one of their newer ones is GORE both from the state ran by a BUSH and where the election process is a mess....weird you think?

Portis,preety good....Williams awesome!!!
Dolphins will come out victorious!!:up:

I think he really loves me...

... that and I'm always correcting him.

Oliver...

Originally posted by inFINSible
Why the constant attacks on Oliver?

Does his opinion make any difference to what you think?

Originally posted by chambers84
....Inside the NFL on HBO. He said he wants Miami to win, but thinks that Ricky won't be able to get near 100 yards, therefore they won't win the game. Cris Carter was the only one(out of the 4) that thinks Miami will win the game. He thinks Miami will win because of their defense, and will force Griese to force many errors. GO MIAMI!!!

Ya I seen that, and it was the first time I ever witnessed Marino pick against us.....BTW, did you guys see the Faulk Warner Interview? I couldnt Believe Faulk, I knew it from the beggening he was going to do something like that....I felt sorry for him but then again he should be man enough to stand up to those kind of interviews not only when hes winning but when hes losing as well....

oh geeez, no sniveling..................

INFINZABLE: artacks? constant attacks? ok, since i am in a stat mood today, why don't you cruise the board and post all the "attacks" of mine on poor oliver.

i am going to be doing a homer post of the year thing at seasons end and oliver has had some good ones to contribute.

i did not say fay feidler reminds me of montana, oliver did. i find that very amusing, but it's not an attack.

so where were you when your pal oliver was posting all over how i can't be true dolphin fan because i don't think jay feidler can take us to the superbowl.

oh, let me guess, you agree with him? or that isn't considered an attack? please explain attack for us all, ok?

oliver will be ok, don't worry. he isn't being attacked, just ribbed a little for being a blind homer.

It's OK you can attack me...

... you're attacks are funny at best. Thanks for the laffs.

Oliver...

Originally posted by clayton83
INFINZABLE: artacks? constant attacks? ok, since i am in a stat mood today, why don't you cruise the board and post all the "attacks" of mine on poor oliver.

i am going to be doing a homer post of the year thing at seasons end and oliver has had some good ones to contribute.

i did not say fay feidler reminds me of montana, oliver did. i find that very amusing, but it's not an attack.

so where were you when your pal oliver was posting all over how i can't be true dolphin fan because i don't think jay feidler can take us to the superbowl.

oh, let me guess, you agree with him? or that isn't considered an attack? please explain attack for us all, ok?

oliver will be ok, don't worry. he isn't being attacked, just ribbed a little for being a blind homer.

Most are picking Denver. I'm ok with that unless the Refs are biased and call pass interference left and right.

Re: oh geeez, no sniveling..................

Originally posted by clayton83

Yeah......you don't attack Oliver whenever you find a chance.:rolleyes: What must i be thinking??
*me taking my nose out of your business*

I don't like Dan's prediction either but he did say he HOPED the Fins would win. He just doesn't think they are going to. It doesn't matter what anyone predicts (even the greatest qb of all time), any game could go either way on any given Sunday.

put up/shut up................

INFINSABLE: yeah, what are you thinking? like i said, you know how to cut and paste, so go throught posts and show everyone my constant "attacks" on poor oliver.

with me attacking him over and over all the time as you say, it shouldn't be hard for you to post some stuff, right?

oh, let me guess, you don't have the time, your to buisy talking football. i'll save you from typing your week reply.

what, are you oliver's mom?

if you can't back it up, shut it up.

Back
Top Bottom