Dan Marino Rookie Football Card | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino Rookie Football Card

I have a signed Marino rookie card. I will be passing it along to my kids some day

dolfan stan said:
depending on the condition non - graded

low end $30.00
high end $70.00

if it's BGS grade could fetch up to a few hundred depending on the grade.

I'm a collector of this card, and have sold a bought.

Marino's rookie card has taken a beating over the last few years..

The fact that he never won a super bowl has alot to do with it.

The HOF helped.... but a ring ways more in gold.

Plus his single season TD mark was broken my Manning. :tantrum:

so if you can pick a nice one up cheap... go for it.
but only cheap.

in my opinion

a non graded marino card high end is $80 not 70 but you'll never find it for under 60 or else it's most likey fake. It hasn't taken a beating...the highest it's been for a non graded card and won't go down ever...and won't go up until he dies or the cards like 50 years old and it rises because of the majority that got ruined or damaged over the years.

BGS gem mint goes for anywhere between 800-1400 dollars
BGS mint goes for around 250

It was $125 when he was playing, so it has gone down some. Where do you get your info that $80 is the highest it's ever been?

I was at a sports card show earlier this year, and the guy was unloading his cards, and sold it to me for $20, even though it was marked $80. I was so friggin' excited, because it took me like 14 years to get the damned card.

phintastic said:
It was $125 when he was playing, so it has gone down some. Where do you get your info that $80 is the highest it's ever been?

since he retired and towards the end of his career...in his prime 125 prolly more but it's been at 80 for the last 7-8 years atleast.

Stitches said:
I was at a sports card show earlier this year, and the guy was unloading his cards, and sold it to me for $20, even though it was marked $80. I was so friggin' excited, because it took me like 14 years to get the damned card.

That's sick...congrats bro

Back
Top Bottom