Dan Marino to give his take on the season this Sunday...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino to give his take on the season this Sunday......

Ya...they need me!!! But even Dan would not last long with this O-Line. But I still miss Dan's laser strikes.

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by dean_siu
From todays Chicago Sun Times comes the following tidbit.........

On Sunday's edition of CBS' ''The NFL Today,'' Dan Marino examines the state of the struggling Miami Dolphins.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/jackson/cst-spt-jax14.html

(It's at the very end of this column for anyone going to the link)

Any guesses on what Dan might have to say???

"Thank God I almost always had two probowl lineman in front of me".

Screw Dan and his opinion. We all know whats going on and we all know what Dan is going to say - Ricky isn't running hard, the OL can't block, the D can stop long drives, WR's can't get any seperation and the list goes on. There is nothing worse then listening to any reporter that states the obvious. If you want to be depressed about the state of the Phins right now, please by all means listen to Dan and hang onto every word. I know a couple of wins and some offensive of movement changes the outlook of this team.
I won't even get into where Randy Cross's head was last week but I will say Fischer and McNair had a big smiles on their faces.

"Screw Dan and his opinion..." hey, he gets $$$ to state his opinion...he's a cbs football anaylst. if you don't like what he has to say...don't listen.

One think I've noticed about Dan...he has class and he always says something good about the Fins...I don't think he'll bash them even though his opinion should be unbiased...he lead this team for 17 years buddy...face it...There will never be another player to where a fins uniform that has had as much impact for this franchise than Dan Marino!!!

Ya...you are right though...it will be a broken record...we know what's wrong but can we fix it in time...i don't know but i sure hope so.

Back
Top Bottom