Dan Marino | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino

LeftCoastPhin

Getting geeked for 2003!!
Reaction score
Considering all the things that have went down since Dan's retirement:

1.) Our D has become a strengh

2. ) We got Williams, Chambers, McMichael and now Carter.

3.) Marino is our biggest fan, he loves Williams and Carter. You know he is just dying to get out there, look how excited he is for Carter to play.

Now Fiedler is hurt and Lucas is struggling, now is a perfect time for Dan to comeback and not rock the boat!!

He is 41 (Moon played well at that age). He can still sling it with the best of them.

2 main problems: His legs are shot and he really doesn't fit our offense. BUT, if some how his legs are miraculously healed from his time off and we could re work our O to suit him a little better. All he has to do is work on his hand offs and use his quick release once in awhile!! To easy!

I'm dreaming here but if there ever was a golden opportunity for Dan, it's now! Come back Marino!!!

If Marino came back and led us to the promised land then I think I would *** in my pants and be ready to die cause I'd already be in FINHEAVEN!!!

LOL!!!! Your kidding right?

"He can still sling it with the best of them. "

You sure about that? He is 41 man! Leave the guy alone. He would get killed out there.

LOL, I can appreciate your opinion, but let me dream here!!

Marino clearly has the arm left, but his legs are the problem which ultimatley would affect his throws. :-( But I can dream right???

For once a Bills fan is correct. Dan doesn't know the system, and could get seriously hurt at this point.

Nice dream though ;)

As the biggest Dan Fan alive I Say:

You smoking some good ****!

Just let go buddy, the Marino era is over.

Wouldn't you rather remember him in his prime when he was dominant? Even at the end of his career he was not the same after that achilles thing.(still good) just not the same.

Well screw all of you!! LOL, jk...

Oh well, if a guy can't DREAM then what's the use....

But still, I'm in denial and disagreement and if Marino said he could do it and came back, then I would believe he could.

I hear you on that one though. I am a huge Don Mattingly fan for baseball and Thurman Thomas for football and I wish either of them could come back and win one for the Yanks or Bills!

Marino at 41 or even Earl Morrall if he is still alive w/b better than Lucas was last Sun.

when I am gonna get over this :evil:

I'm a big Don Mattingly fan myself, although not a Yanks fan. It was just plain cruel that Donnie baseball retired and then the Yanks began their run. As in life, sports can be so cruel at times...

And as much as I dislike the Bills, I was rooting for them in about 2 or 3 of their Super Bowls. They were a championship team and it's a shame they didn't win one.

I hear all of you on Donny Baseball, too good not to win the big one. As probably the biggest(yes everyone says that) Marino fan, I say I would love it if he came back, tears would flow for the guy, but he wouldnt fit right now and like someone told me before....He will be our biggest fan on that sideline come January!!!! Miss the guy, but let him enjoy retirement.
Pick it up Lucas, do Rutgers proud!!!! lol

I would LOVE to see Marino come on as a qb coach as his knowledge would be sweet for not only Feidler and Lucas, but the young Sage Rosenfels could benefit with all the knowledge bestowed upon him by the greatest Qb of all time. Plus if they won a ring at least Danny could get one as a coach, maybe a small consolation but still he would have one. That is just my dream through.

:monkey: on rooting for the bills in the super bowl, I rooted against them every single time and came away happy every single time. I do wish Kelly had one though...but if Dan can't have one then Kelly can't either!

Back
Top Bottom