Dan Marino's First SI Cover | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino's First SI Cover

nyjunc

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was at my Parent's House a few days ago and I stumbled upon an Dan marino's first cover of SI from 1983. It is in perfect condition(better condition than most of my recent issues) as it was sandwiched btw some books. The pic of the cover is below, is anyone interested in it?

1114_large-1.jpg

Put the thing on Ebay with a ridiculas reserve, when the auction ends, that will tell you what it's worth.

nyjunc said:
I don't know, I'm trying to gauge how much it is worth.

According to Jet, Bill and Pat fans, Dan was very bad and never won a superbowl, therefore it should be cheap!
clear.gif

Your Dad's a smart guy. But your picture on the bottom of your profile is not cool at all.

phinfan13/34 said:
check ebay for a good price evaluation

I was thinking abou putting it up on Ebay but I thought i'd post it here and see if any of the dolphin fans were interested.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
According to Jet, Bill and Pat fans, Dan was very bad and never won a superbowl, therefore it should be cheap!
clear.gif

I hate marino and the dolphins but I always admired him as a player, I was a QB myself and I admired his play. I think he's the greatest QB to ever play the game even though he never won a SB.

Your Dad's a smart guy. But your picture on the bottom of your profile is not cool at all.

I found it in my old room, my dad would have thrown it out :D

nyjunc said:
I hate marino and the dolphins but I always admired him as a player, I was a QB myself and I admired his play. I think he's the greatest QB to ever play the game even though he never won a SB.

I found it in my old room, my dad would have thrown it out :D

I'm just trying to keep the price down, don't tell anyone!
clear.gif

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I'm just trying to keep the price down, don't tell anyone!
clear.gif

I know but alot of dolphin haters will say bad things about Marino which boggles my mind, it's ok to hate him for what he did to us time and time again(although we beat him alot too) but not to respect what he accomplished is just silly.

Back
Top Bottom