Dan Marino's induction ceremony | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino's induction ceremony

PhinFan54

Baller
Reaction score
I want to go see Dan Marino get inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Shouldn't he be eligible this year and if so does anyone know how to get tickets. Also how expensive is a ticket, have they already gone on sale and does anyone have any experiances from an induction ceremony as in what they're like.

Im not sure, but I think Dan is eligible next year ! Hes the greatest QB ever IMO, and I cant wait either !

Yeah he will be eligible next year since he officially retired in 2000. I can't wait to see it..a very proud day for Dolphin fans. Who do you think will introduce him? I know the obvious choice is Shula but who knows...it could be a surprise.

When a very close friend of the families got inducted in to the Hall of Fame we could not get tickets. It is all by inventation only, well that is the way it was in the 80's. The audiance is players coaches and families of the inducted hall of famers. It still kills me that I did not get to go.

Here's the deal. The HOF does sell tickets. This year they made a policy where you were guaranteed tickets next year if you bought them this year. They are sold out. Tix were only $10 each. My guess is that everyone will renew because the value of the tickets has skyrocketed. They currently have a waiting list for individual tickets, but may be offering some group deals. The site is www.profootballhof.com . If Dolphins Travel can get over 1000 tickets then they rule! That is going to be one tough ticket when Marino goes in.

Lets wait and see if he gets in first..........

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just kidding.

They moved the ceremony from the front steps of the HOF to Canton Fawcett Stadium right next door, which holds about 20,000.

I`ve got to take a long, hard look about making the trip to Canton for the induction ceremonies. I`d be surprised if someone other than his Dad or Coach Shula were the ones who presented him. That`s going to be a great day!

Yes...that's going to be a great day. A very proud day for us FinFans.

Go Fins!!!

I should be doing my annual Haj to the HoF soon. I'll get as many details as I can and post a thread.

If your planning a trip, plan to get out of Canton. You can run out of things to do there real quick. :lol: If anybody needs ideas, PM me.

Back
Top Bottom