Dan Marino's induction ceremony | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino's induction ceremony

templarwd how can you say that about the Hall of Fame City that way, there is all kinds of things to do here like um um a um well live here my who life make you forget whats here. Oh I know these the Hall of Fame and thats about it, but really the City does do a great job of putting on the Hall of Fame festival. It start a week before with the kickoff parade, there's a balloon festival ribs burn off the grade parade it is alot of stuff for that week, not bad for a city are size

HofCityFan said:
templarwd how can you say that about the Hall of Fame City that way, there is all kinds of things to do here like um um a um well live here my who life make you forget whats here. Oh I know these the Hall of Fame and thats about it, but really the City does do a great job of putting on the Hall of Fame festival. It start a week before with the kickoff parade, there's a balloon festival ribs burn off the grade parade it is alot of stuff for that week, not bad for a city are size

I agree about the weekend. The MAPS airshow was pretty good last weekend. :) I was thinking about the fans who were going to come for more than the weekend. Especially if the Phins don't play in the game on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom