Dan the Man | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan the Man

NYPHINSFAN

Scout Team
Reaction score
I met Dan Marino last night in Rochester. I got a chance to get my picture taken with him and talk to him. I asked him if there was any chance of him coming out of retirement? I told him that we need him back at QB. He got a pretty good laugh. He said his arm feels good but the rest of his body wouldn't make it. At the dinner he said that Jim Kelly used to say, "Bills fans hate you on Sundays but love you Mon-Sat. Dan then said, "Well, Jim, Dolphins fans hate you Mon-Sun.

Originally posted by NYPHINSFAN
I met Dan Marino last night in Rochester. I got a chance to get my picture taken with him and talk to him. I asked him if there was any chance of him coming out of retirement? I told him that we need him back at QB. He got a pretty good laugh. He said his arm feels good but the rest of his body wouldn't make it. At the dinner he said that Jim Kelly used to say, "Bills fans hate you on Sundays but love you Mon-Sat. Dan then said, "Well, Jim, Dolphins fans hate you Mon-Sun.

Damn, that is awesome that you got to speak with the great Dan Marino! I got his helmet autographed though, so I am fine for now.:)

Even I can see they are not talking about the fans. What I want to know is, Does Jim mean that the Bills' fans love HIM everyday except Sunday or Dan everyday except Sunday?
never mind, I figured it out.

nyfinsfan...

You are a lucky man. One question though, is that you in the NFL apparel commercial sitting w/ all the Jets fans as the Dolphins score and you jump up yelling woohooo??!!!.....woooo....

Back
Top Bottom