Daniels Will Be A Star | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniels Will Be A Star

Mut be a really slow time of year when ll we can talk about are pth probowl qualities of players that have never played a snap and whether Yoda is annoying and people who may post too much.

Will Football Season please start!

So let me get this straight, from reading the threads today:

Travis Daniels is going to be a star

Matt Roth is going to be an eilte DE

Channing Crowder is going to be great

and of course Ronnie Brown is the next LT (that has been the consensus since the draft)

Ronnie Brown can and should be a great back, but of the other 3, do you honestly think they will all be starter quality? The history of the NFL draft says no.

Losman7 said:

and of course Ronnie Brown is the next LT (that has been the consensus since the draft)

Ronnie Brown can and should be a great back, but of the other 3, do you honestly think they will all be starter quality? The history of the NFL draft says no.
They are all diamonds in the rough and all the draft scouts say so. Of course this being a Dolphin forums they may overhype them a littlbe bit but that's expected. :tongue:

PhinDude88 said:
I cant believe what i am hearing. :lol:

So now i guess if somebody post three times on the same page, you think that they are trying to break the record. :rolleyes:
This isn't **

PhinDude88 said:
There is no need to go off topic here. Lets get back on topic instead of fighting like kids.

Here is a soluation to the fighting, if you dont like the thread, then you can always click on that X on the top right corner.
Or the other thing, if you don't like what some people post... just use the ignore feature.

Raekwon The Che said:
This isn't **

Do what? :confused:

This thread needs to be closed because we are having some immature people in here that dont know how to stay on topic.

Stay on topic? Daniels may or may not be good. Who knows??? Yoda probably.

I have 99% of my focus/concern/hope on Ronnie "touchdown" Brown. Even with the midnight smoker on board for game #5, we'll need Ronnie to star for us. He's also too large an investment to bust and not have it affect us.

So on Ronnie Brown focus I will...

Im not gonna lie, that yoda **** was pretty funny just for how dumb it was. Now alls we need is someone to say "Git-R-Done!":goof:

I think that he will be a very great player, he's not going to get beat much, he is a smart player

Losman7 said:

THANKYOU!!!! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO SAY!!!!!!! I'M SO GLAD THE OUT-OF-DOLPHINS BASE ARE FINALLY SEEING IT THROUGH THEIR OWN EYES!@#$%^& :lol:

Its too early to tell.So far he has impressed.Lets see how we feel about him when the pads are on.

CrunchTime said:
Its too early to tell.So far he has impressed.Lets see how we feel about him when the pads are on.

I totally agree. Daniels may be cut on the first cut day. For whatever reason, some guys just don't pan out at this level. We have seen it every year. After a while, you just begin to "hope" that no serious injuries occur so that everyone gets a chance to showcase their abilities.
Hoping that one particular player will be "great" this early is asking too much IMO.

Dolphalou said:
Saban has seen Daniels play for a couple of years, he would not have pick him if he wasn't special... Pool and Daniels are going to be better than Madison and Surtain....

Thats a BOLD statement

Back
Top Bottom