Dante Culpepper and Ferotte | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dante Culpepper and Ferotte

Noland

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What do yall guess think about Culpepper. There is probably no way we could him and alot of you don't like him but he is pretty good he has good that deep pass that everybody keeps talking about. He is pretty accurate he's big and can move around pretty good. In a way is like Mcnair he will play through anything except when hurt his bact this year but that could not be helped. I knoe he throws alot to Moss he would still be good if he could throw to CC. That is the first Idea.

Gus Ferotte alot of people don't like him an I am not a fan but you can get him cheap. When he took over for Culpepper he lighted things up. I think he has got better an wiser with age.

Is there any chance with either one of these just an idea.

DC- A long ball QB plain and simple. he throws it deep, randy catches it and scores. it's not that hard to do. i would rather have Jeff Blake because he does pretty much the same things for less $.

GF- like him a lot. IMO he's passed his prime. if you asked me 3 years ago if i would want him i would have said yes. he's a great backup now IMO.

I saw the Vikes play the Chiefs in the Metrodome this past season. Culpepper just resigned with the Vikes within the last year, so getting him is close to impossible.

Frerrote is not that that old to start for a couple years. He knows the system as well.

I did not just see someone post that they would rather have Jeff Blake over Duante Culpepper.

There's no chance on Culpepper and I wouldn't even want Frerotte, unless he was a backup.

To me Ferrotte is one of those players who runs into brick walls with his head down.

Originally posted by Noland
What do yall guess think about Culpepper. There is probably no way we could him and alot of you don't like him but he is pretty good he has good that deep pass that everybody keeps talking about. He is pretty accurate he's big and can move around pretty good. In a way is like Mcnair he will play through anything except when hurt his bact this year but that could not be helped. I knoe he throws alot to Moss he would still be good if he could throw to CC. That is the first Idea.

Gus Ferotte alot of people don't like him an I am not a fan but you can get him cheap. When he took over for Culpepper he lighted things up. I think he has got better an wiser with age.

Is there any chance with either one of these just an idea.

i thought we shoulda got frerrote last year but not now.

Back
Top Bottom