Dark Clouds or Sunshine? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dark Clouds or Sunshine?

MDolphins2004

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Miami might be having trouble signing the Big Free Agents....

1) DAVE!!! Sure the Lions are taking cheap shots at Miami by saying the Coaches will be GONE at seasons end. Chances are he will be.

2) FO!!! Duck...Duck...Goose....You are IT!!! That has been the FO of late. Dan coming in just to step down before he even had a chance to see the job. Is a sign of where the Dolphins are now. Dark Clouds are hanging over the FO right now.

3) Miami still does not have a QB to lead the OFFENSE. Giving a 2nd* for A.J. Feely was a mistake. He will be a very good back in this league. He will still be needed on this team. But not for a 2nd round pick.

4) To many HOT WOMEN the players wifes do not care much for that at all. "What do you mean she was just helping you stretch your leg out!!!"

Miami should have cleaned house at season end last year. Say Goodbye to Rick, Wanny, Norv & JAY. Make a statement that change is here. Miami could have landed a few good coaches and a GM had they made a statement. But lets face it things are not very different from last year so far this year.

Jay is still a #1-#2.
Wanny is still the HEAD COACH
Collier's system will still include JAY.
FO just has new Business Cards....Same people new Cards...lol
Miami already traded away next years #2...lol

Miami still will be in the hunt.....But then again every team is untill week 6. No matter how much talent the Phins have if the Coach does not have CONTROL of the TEAM. The TEAM will FAIL. NE is not half the Team Miami is on Paper. But the HC takes them to a level of play that MIAMI CAN NOT MATCH!!! Clutch is Clutch and Miami does not even know where to start with WANYY running the SHOW.

IT is SAD how Miami has done over the past 5 Years. They have HAD SO MUCH TALENT. But always seem to fall short in the end. Look for the same thing this year. Because when you look at Wanny on the Sidelines. He looks like a Deer caught staring down death.....HEADLIGHTS........Wanny will see the LIGHT.....:eek:

The sad thing is, MDolphins2004 is correct.

can we at least see what the final roster looks like before we declare it a lost year?

Who wants to be a HC for Oakland.......NOBODY!!! Al is an A$$....lol

But that was a better option for Norv. He knows that Wanny is going to keep Jay at the helm until he is forced to remove him. The players do not give the extra work needed to win for him. His style of play is like walking on thin Ice from the 1st snap of the game. Miami could get one of the Top 2 T, WR in the draft. Hell throw in Eli and they would still need a miracle to win with WaNnY at the helm....lol

All I heard at the beginning of last season is that Wanny is on the hot seat if we don't go to the playoffs. Season ended two year contract I just don't understand what they are coming from. I know this year did not have well know coaches but we could have started fresh with a new coach Offensive cordinator from another team any thing Jim Mora Jr.

Then the signing of Spielman which I WAS satisfied at first but know I am not so sure we could have signed some kind of OL WR a trade or something but we keeping playing safe letting other teams take the player we really need and they really don't need him. I don't really know were I stand with the FO any more.

Originally posted by Noland
Then the signing of Spielman which I WAS satisfied at first but know I am not so sure we could have signed some kind of OL WR a trade or something but we keeping playing safe letting other teams take the player we really need and they really don't need him. I don't really know were I stand with the FO any more.

If Detroit didn't need Woody why would they heap a gob of cash at him? Tait went to Chicago because his wife liked the Midwest atmosphere better than she like the South Florida atmosphere.

I really do not understand how guys can get so worked up over this stuff in day freaking 5 of free agency.

they'll be fine!

Stop with the doom and gloom, we're not even a week into free agency, the draft hasn't started, we don't know what the final roster looks like, hell we don't know who we're playing in the opener.....take a deep breath and RELAX.....the only time we can push the panic button is if Ricky goes down and the defense dies of some rare form of food poisoning......

It is going to funny when Rick tries to keep clear of Wanny around week 12...lol

Rick" I was like dude we do not need a new coach. We need the Top pick next season. I am trying to build here for the future. The best way to do that is start next season with the 1st overall pick in the draft. To do that I need WANNY!!!!.....LOL"

Wanny" I really did not care about trading away next seasons picks. I never thought I would still be around. Oh well another plan went to ****....are those HEADLIGHTSssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wayne"Wanny sure is a nice guy. Rick looks sharp in that suit. I wonder if Dan would get mad if I tried to offer him a FIGUREHEAD position....?

Jay "Get my agent on the Phone I heard Miami is keeping Wanny. Have him cancel the moving truck. And tell him that I want to play for the same $$$. It does not matter that the Defense won the games for me 99.9% of the time. I can get Wanny to give me a NEW DEAL."

The FO will probably trade away next years #1 pick for a #2 this year.
The FO loves throwing away draft picks.

Originally posted by MarksBrothers85
they'll be fine!

Stop with the doom and gloom, we're not even a week into free agency, the draft hasn't started, we don't know what the final roster looks like, hell we don't know who we're playing in the opener.....take a deep breath and RELAX.....the only time we can push the panic button is if Ricky goes down and the defense dies of some rare form of food poisoning......

yeah better get that package out or were all doomed!
DOOMED!

It is not about being worked up I'm not real worried. I know FA is just a few day's in but people are being signed left and right OL WR signing are happening so fast we might run out of options an have to sign a few mediocre Linemen. I also understand that you can take a player that aint well known and turn him into a good player. I just get a little nervous when other teams are so busy and we havent done much.

The only two things that were factful are Wanny is the head coach and we traded away next years #2. Everything else is pure speculation. If they got new business cards I would be outraged:-}

Back
Top Bottom