darned...I am watching ESPNnews... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

darned...I am watching ESPNnews...

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
and they just showed Favre and Carter arriving. Carter was walking into that dam trailer called locker room...what a disgrace for a franchise of excellence to provide the visiting teams such substandard accommadations.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Looked like Carter had a limp, could he be carrying that much? ;P

Probably because all the stairs up to that snall entrance door.

You know what that looked like.

Like the bathroom at PPS behind sportstown. Its a trailer to with some stairs going up.

Geez.

If the Pack thinks those locker rooms are sufficient, the NFL -- where parity rules -- should dictate that the visiting team's advance guys get to choose locker room assignments.

If that ain't fair and supportive of parity, I'd like to hear why not.

If a home team knew that what they'd deal to the visitors might be what they end up stuck with you can bet a set of crappy construction zone trailers wouldn't be one of the options.

give it a rest guys ....Lambeau is still under construction

Wisconsin fan invites folks over for Thanksgiving dinner...

Slices the white meat and deals it to himself....

Throws his guest a wing and part of the neck...

And when they look at him quizically...

he tells 'em:

"give it a rest guys ....Lambeau is still under construction"

I'm just saying, Wisc, if the renovation plan you come up with involves dealing your visiting opponents less than you reserve for yourselves, then your plan is WRONG and you need to go back to the drawing boards. It's a matter of class, integrity and sportsmanship.

Was I the only one that saw the Packers locker room on TV? Madden had it on... and man that thing was NICE... all wood and carpetting. Madden said it was shaped like a football so all the players would be in close to the center... very nice...

But did anyone see the Dolphins locker room? Didn't think so, it's still under construction... :fire:

Back
Top Bottom