Darnell bing... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darnell bing...

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
He seems to have fallen off the first ound hype. I know he's not exactly the fastest guy in the draft, but it would be awesome for us to get him in the 2nd round this year.

Does anyone think this is possible? if not, who else could we get at safety?

Saban4prez said:
He seems to have fallen off the first ound hype. I know he's not exactly the fastest guy in the draft, but it would be awesome for us to get him in the 2nd round this year.

Does anyone think this is possible? if not, who else could we get at safety?

I like Cedric Griffen at saftey... and he might be available in the 2nd...

Saban4prez said:
How come?

From what I've seen of him, he's too much of a risk taker. Just wants to deliver the knockout blow, coverage skills are weak.

I would not be opposed to either Bing or simpson in the 2nd...Both very good and both r needed.

musphinzfan said:
I would not be opposed to either Bing or simpson in the 2nd...Both very good and both r needed.

Simpson is very likely a 1st rounder.

did ced griffin have that interception that Cutler threw in the senior bowl?? i believe it was...i know it was a longhorn, but a hell of a play none the least

SpeedRush99 said:
Simpson is very likely a 1st rounder.

Both very well could be their....Bing is SS and hits hard and has decieving speed....Ko is FS with playmaking abilities.

Guys, this draft is soo stacked, especially on defense.. i think we are all gonna be happy the day of/after the draft no matter how it ends up.

musphinzfan said:
Both very well could be their....Bing is SS and hits hard and has decieving speed....Ko is FS with playmaking abilities.

Bing's stock has dropped, haven't seen any mocks with him in the 1st for awhile. He needs a great pro day to even be considered that high.

I like Simpson over Bing, but Id take both. I thinkif we could maybe get O-line or LB in the first, then Bing inthe second, it would be a great steal

As a Longhorn, I'd take either Griffin or Bing in the 2nd round.

safety

I think Harrell is a really good safety we can get later in the draft and cheaper, maybe in the 4th, and we can save our 2nd round pick for an OT, CB, QB, or OLB.

Back
Top Bottom