Daryl Gardener: A Bengal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daryl Gardener: A Bengal

hey lets give lawrence phillips some credit for making wayne h. specify acquiring high character guys.

Originally posted by dodge
hey lets give lawrence phillips some credit for making wayne h. specify acquiring high character guys.

Definetely. I without a doubt respect the Miami's FO in type of players they want to add to this franchise. It's just the positions at certain rounds that I question, but I'm just a fan.

Originally posted by LIQUID24
I'm sorry, but this is hypocritical. Everyone here is assuming David Boston will be productive and behave reasonably well (myself included). Daryl Gardner is reuniting with Marvin Lewis, why will Gardner automatically be a cancer but not David Boston? Grow up. There's no point in bashing Gardner, he's not on our team anymore.

Those were pretty much my thoughts exactly. :hi5:

Last edited by a moderator:
DG is still one of my favorite players in the league, he just can't get his head on straight. He was always one of my favorites when he played in MIami and I wish him the best of luck(unless he is playing the Phins.)

One on one, he was unblockable, be interested to see how much father time and mother injury will effect his play this season.

A "potentially" great signing for Cincy, and I assume the contract will make it easy for them to cut him if he doesn't "work out."

Back
Top Bottom