Daryl Gardener Suspended

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Man, this guy just keeps making us wish we'd have kept him. :rolleyes:

Broncos | Gardener Suspended - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:37:12 -0800

The Denver Broncos have suspended DT Daryl Gardener for conduct detrimental to the team, according to head coach Mike Shanahan. The suspension is immediate, and Gardener will miss the Sunday, Nov. 23, game against the Chicago Bears, a move that will cost Gardener $38,529.

Naw, I make more than that in a year.... oh, wait.

By Woody Paige no less. I love that guy. :lol:

"IHOPalong Cassidy'. :rofl: And Deltha O'Neal....he's been moved to WR. :rofl:

Yeah it actually seems like Dave made the right decision on Gardener. I did not think it was the right decision at the time, but seems like he is getting in trouble all the time.

I'm so sad that this model citizen no longer plays for our football team. :lol:

We all knew this would happen, once he gets his money he becomes an ***. Releasing him was a great move.

He went on a local radio station this morning and called Shanahan "a little man" that was preforming a "beetch-a$$ powerplay" and said the whole thing was "bull****". I don't think he will ever wear a Bronco uniform again.

Originally posted by DENVERDOLFAN
He went on a local radio station this morning and called Shanahan "a little man" that was preforming a "beetch-a$$ powerplay" and said the whole thing was "bull****". I don't think he will ever wear a Bronco uniform again.

What a classy individual. Great locker room presence. A coach's dream.

Darryl Gardner Lashes back

Da link

This guy is unbelievable. no one is gonna sign this guy to a long term contract again. If he get's another one, I'd be highly suprised... He really has no clue. It's unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom