Dates for the NFL combined here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dates for the NFL combined here

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
NFL Scouting Combine Live Drills begins Thursday, February 29th, with exclusive LIVE coverage on NFL Network starting at 3pm ET. Full lineup below:
  • Thursday, February 29th, 3pm ET – Defensive Linemen, Linebackers
  • Friday, March 1st, 3pm ET – Defensive Backs, Tight Ends
  • Saturday, March 2nd, 1pm ET – Quarterbacks, Wide Receivers, Running Backs
  • Sunday, March 3rd, 1pm ET – Offensive Linemen

With fewer and fewer guys doing the drills the Combine is mostly about the measurements, interviews and medicals now.

I don't care about 40 times and bench presses but I hate that we don't get the agility drills. The 3 cone is a damn useful number.

I don't blame the players for not being willing to risk injury doing the drills and the NFL is not rich enough to be able to afford insuring players or paying them something to work out.

Maybe this is the year the NFL owners will have enough money, cross your fingers!

With fewer and fewer guys doing the drills the Combine is mostly about the measurements, interviews and medicals now.

I don't care about 40 times and bench presses but I hate that we don't get the agility drills. The 3 cone is a damn useful number.

I don't blame the players for not being willing to risk injury doing the drills and the NFL is not rich enough to be able to afford insuring players or paying them something to work out.

Maybe this is the year the NFL owners will have enough money, cross your fingers!
I only see qbs not attending

Back
Top Bottom