Daunte takes back jewelry? / Story Refuted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daunte takes back jewelry? / Story Refuted

He did not mean to give it to the kid, it was all out of control, he let the kid wear it, the parents thought he gave it to the kid. It was $75,000 worth of personal stuff belonging to Dante! He said he was sending the kid something!

I like daunte, I know daunte. He is a very charitable guy as well as a nice guy. I think this was just out of context and that he will indeed give that kid something. Reminds me of the time that Roger Marris signed the ball with an actual X

that was a ****ty thing to do!!!
if he only meant to let him just wear it he should have told him that in the first place

FinFan72 said:
that was a ****ty thing to do!!!
if he only meant to let him just wear it he should have told him that in the first place

Please. If anything, the family of the kid was ridiculous to think that he was giving it to them. Culpepper is a good guy and did nothing wrong here. He's going to give the kid something later anyway.

He kid was an idiot for asking for the jewelry and the parents were idiots for thinking he was going to keep it. Daunte tried to make a nice gesture and it blew up in his face... I feel sorry for him.

parents are stupid I would never have let my kid keep that. i would have given it back afterwords. (I already have daunte's college game worn jersey) Plus hes going to make up for it. Those items are his and were made custom jsut for him and have meaning to him. I don't fault him one bit. He still runs a huge charity up in Minnesota and in orlando. And is a stand up guy. I agree this is a story just to fill a page.

awing_pilot said:
parents are stupid I would never have let my kid keep that. i would have given it back afterwords. (I already have daunte's college game worn jersey) Plus hes going to make up for it. Those items are his and were made custom jsut for him and have meaning to him. I don't fault him one bit. He still runs a huge charity up in Minnesota and in orlando. And is a stand up guy. I agree this is a story just to fill a page.

Totally agree.

AlanSaysYo said:
He kid was an idiot for asking for the jewelry and the parents were idiots for thinking he was going to keep it. Daunte tried to make a nice gesture and it blew up in his face... I feel sorry for him.

How nice of you to call a paralyzed kid an idiot. :rolleyes:

"How nice of you to call a paralyzed kid an idiot."
R U just because someone was paralized doent make you exempt from being an idiot, sorry. Superman was paralized and is now dead and he was a huge idiot!

they would probably have sold it for an eightball anyway.

kbeath said:
R U just because someone was paralized doent make you exempt from being an idiot, sorry. Superman was paralized and is now dead and he was a huge idiot!

ha ha ha ha

kbeath said:

No but it doesnt mean you should go around saying it. "Superman" Christopher Reeve was by far NOT an idiot. He was a class act, and the fact that you would say that makes you my friend and idiot. Show some class. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom