Dave...call your ole boy butch davis... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave...call your ole boy butch davis...

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
..and trade for willie green..its been reported Lee Suggs has won the starting job, Green has problems, yes, but we should take what we can get!!! how about this?

DOLPHINS GET: William Green, Quincy Morgan..
BROWNS GET : Ogunleye, Minor, and a 3rd rounder..

..far fetched yes but with our problems a little imagination never hurt anyone???

green is about as good as minor, so i see a lot of paperwork that won't produce much good. Creative thinking though.... ;)

texasPHINSfan said:
green is about as good as minor, so i see a lot of paperwork that won't produce much good. Creative thinking though.... ;)

No Green is alot better than Minor...he's the reason the Clowns lucked into the playoffs in 02'.....he led a team with a less than average qb, and a bad o-line into the playoffs...sounds like he'd fit right in with our offense:D

he did help the browns, but he also had a TON of off-field problems last year - i know b/c he was one of my fantasy RB's..... in fact i couldn't count on him in any game for anything. He did help "push them over the edge", but he's hardly a breakout player. Minor is yet unproven, so for all we know he could be the answer. We have some serious other problems other than RB right now that are of higher importance IMO... so i'd be more interested in solving the Ogun question and getting a WR.

-tex

me too..this fantasy of mine includes another young potentialy top notch WR in Morgan..

DBoston80 said:
me too..this fantasy of mine includes another young potentialy top notch WR in Morgan..

ok, well looking at it at that angle, i would reverse the draft pick offer...

if we gave o-gun and minor, we should no way have to give a draft pick for green and morgan.

ogun himself would be worth green and morgan.

so swap that around, give us the 3rd rounder (a 2nd would be better), with same terms. I don't know if that would be that much of an upgrade, but maybe one.....

DBoston80 said:
DOLPHINS GET: William Green, Quincy Morgan..
BROWNS GET : Ogunleye, Minor, and a 3rd rounder..

That's insane.

While I do agree William Green is a talented back...we just don't need the "troubled" players right now.

Hey moulds take your crap to the smack forum,I hate barfalo and loved the spannking we gave you last year with all of your starters, you four time loosers, never won a superbowl and never will.
WE'll still woop you this year, you piece of crap.
High Character =Bledsoe.
Are you telling me that Boston's injury is related to character.

1) I am not a fan of Bledsoe.... but I would take him over Feeley and Fiedler
2) Bostons's injury is due to character b/c he is on THE JUICE.

We dont need another head case on this team. How about Ogun, Minor, and a 5th for Suggs,Morgan, and a 3rd.

MOULDSROCKS said:
1) I am not a fan of Bledsoe.... but I would take him over Feeley and Fiedler
2) Bostons's injury is due to character b/c he is on THE JUICE.
..you obviuosley know NOTHING about bodybuilding or wieght training...that has NOTHING to do with it..

no way you trade Travis...maybe for L.T., but not for someone not as good as him. dude, calm down...its early...were still the mighty dolphins, and we still have The Number One Defense in History of the League Ever...ok i am daydreaming a little, but you need to get a grip kid..minor for wille green...cmon bro.

footballer said:
no way you trade Travis...maybe for L.T., but not for someone not as good as him. dude, calm down...its early...were still the mighty dolphins, and we still have The Number One Defense in History of the League Ever...ok i am daydreaming a little, but you need to get a grip kid..minor for wille green...cmon bro.
Wow..some of you guys take the term "HOMER" to another level!!! I like travis, but he is not as good as Green!!!! the man had a 1,000 yd season as a rookie!! And I love our Def as much as anyone but bud were FAR from the best ever..were not even a top 3 today!!! I would love to see this trade!! and frankly the browns wouldnt do that!!!

Back
Top Bottom