DAVE: "Kendall Newsom will lead the league in catches in the second half." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAVE: "Kendall Newsom will lead the league in catches in the second half."

Hey, he's our "go to guy"........forget that chris what's his name?

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Hey, he's our "go to guy"........forget that chris what's his name?

Yeah, forget about the guy with 6 TDs, for the guy with 2 catches. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, I like that Troy Drayton avatar, it's pretty cool.

Not funny, pretty wack.

You've been nothing but a pain since you joined here.

Come'on dude, relax..... I'm only having a little fun with you.....I have always been a big Chambers fan. Unfortuanetly he can't throw it to himself.

Come'on dude, relax..... I'm only having a little fun with you.....I have always been a big Chambers fan. Unfortuanetly he can't throw it to himself.

I understand it's a joke, but that sir, (stealing a line from Jim Mandich)was a very lame and impotent stab at humor. :)

BTW, what ever happened to that Troy Drayton guy? He was a beast but the Phins never utilized him enough.

He also said Ricky would lead the league in rushing yard in the second half of season..

Wannstedt is down right now.. He needs this team to get back up and telling them all the positives will not do it..

Who is Kendall Newsome?

We have a guy named Kendall Newson though. Sorry that's bugged me for awhile now that people call him Newsome.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Who is Kendall Newsome?

We have a guy named Kendall Newson though. Sorry that's bugged me for awhile now that people call him Newsome.

It also bugs me that he gets the call before Tolver. :yell:

Back
Top Bottom