Dave Mc Ginnis can be a possible coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave Mc Ginnis can be a possible coach

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Not only is he a great motivator but the man knows a lot about football. Due to the personnel in the cardinals and the horrible franchise that they have, he couldn't showcase the best of his skills. I don't want wannstead to stay, after all of miami wins, he was mostly focused on preparing for the next week rather than celebrate with the team which showed a lot of urgency for his job's sake.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Not only is he a great motivator but the man knows a lot about football. Due to the personnel in the cardinals and the horrible franchise that they have, he couldn't showcase the best of his skills. I don't want wannstead to stay, after all of miami wins, he was mostly focused on preparing for the next week rather than celebrate with the team which showed a lot of urgency for his job's sake.
The proper use of english would help....:huh:

I've actaully heard a lot of good things about Dave McGinnis. Yesterday proved what kind of coach he is. His team was down by 11 with very little time left. The team had nothing to play for, but they still fought back and won. The Cardinals could have easily quit and waited until next year, but they decided to make the last minutes of the game special and they made an incredible comeback.

No coach will be able to do anything with the Cardinals. They don't resign their free agents, their owner is terrible, and the team will never have good personnel. However, McGinnis was able to get his team to play with heart, something Wannstedt very commonly can't get his team to do.

I wouldn't want McGinnis as the top candidate for our head coaching job, but I think he would be better than Wannstedt.

Back
Top Bottom