David Boston...He's a beast | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston...He's a beast

I think they should offer the Chargers a fourth round pick, since they will be getting very restless and willing to try and salvage anything out of letting Boston go.

That way, we know we have him and no team can swoop in and offer him some crazy contract that the Phins won't match. It could happen, and I think a fourth round pick is worth the upside of getting Boston.

It would be good to redo his contract though, so we can release him like the Chargers are doing without a huge cap hit if he doesn't work out. Since Sam restructured, we have the cap room to pay Boston even his 3.9 mil this year. If he turns into our #1 WR, that is a fair price to pay, actually, a good deal.

Get a couple more FA OL in here, and then Miami is free to take the best player at #20. Even Rivers, if he is still there.

Does anyoine have that picture of Boston in a charger uniform signing autographs last year. I saw somewhere last year but the link got deleted. That picture was rediculous.

You can get to big and get less flexible and more suseptical (sp?) to injury.

clear.gif

I could kick his *** too.

nice job muck. again. put me on the wagon. im not a big name guy in FA but this one was not a doubt to me. this dude needs some real love and i think AJ, Chambers, Ricky, and mcmicheal can provide.

BTW, today at work, while is was squeezing out a nice one, i was envisioning this guy in motion and blocking down on some poor LB while Ricky takes it outside for a 60 yards TD!

Man! he make my arms look like spagetti noodles. I'm joining the band wagon the FO would be crazy not to take a chance on him. Look they took a chance on Ricky Williams he stayed injured in New Orleans he has not really been injured yet in Miami. The FO better grow some testicles an take a chance on somebody.

Back
Top Bottom