David boston is weighting in at 245 lbs and running 4.21 in 40's. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David boston is weighting in at 245 lbs and running 4.21 in 40's.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Anyone seen the latest espn?

This guy must be taking steroids or something near an steroidal activator. He came out of college being a big receiver but not to the monster that he is now. There are thousands of ways to hide steroids and knowing what his injury was last season it made sense that this guy has got passed his genetics. I wonder how many games will he last without getting a bad ligament injury.

245 lbs at 2.2 ouch......... last year he was running 4.45 at 232 lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really doubt those times are correct. I've heard alot of interesting stories about Boston, too. How his ankles cant take the added weight, how he has terrible flexibility now.

Those times are track times of course, they aren't football times but with that strengh i don't think the loss is much. He never had problems with flexebility when i saw him play in the pre season game last week. He fakes to the inside and outside and made a nice move.

It is a quick trip from San Diego to any pharmacia in Mexico to pick up all the goodies for his "racehorce"

If he does juice, the playing field is still equal. guaranteed there are guys on each team that are chemically enhanced.

Ever notice how only the second rate guys are busted for steroids? NFL knows better than to bust a star.

Best of luck to mr. boston, except when we play on MNF.

I'm sure he will cause problems for us and Ladanian Tomlinson. Believe me he will likely run all over our secondary this guy weights more than some of our linebackers.

What's this got to do with Miami Dolphins though? Good read though...it is actually very interesting.

We face david boston this year I think. David boston is pretty beefed franco. I haven't seen this guy in person but I want to.

Yeah right, there was an article about him a few weeks ago that said he was clocking between 4.38-4.44 at like 240-245. The times are way off..

I don't know which article you read but read the espn magazine. He's running at around 4.25 245 lbs. You guys keep saying the times are way off but its true. He does run at this kind of speed and and wouldn't be advertised if he didn't. He dropped his bodyfat to 4 percent too.

Remains to be seen if he'll run through our secondary (or stay healthy). And we didn't have much trouble stopping Tomlinson with a 7-man front last year. So in my mind, they'll have to prove otherwise.

They're a much improved team. But it remains to be seen if those players will dominate us, much less beat us.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
I'm sure knight will bust a shoulder trying to tackle a guy that is faster than a tight end and weight as much as one.

I dunno about that, Sammy has made a living levelling guys.

I recall a couple of years ago watching the Saints and the Niners back when Owens was even bigger and stronger and watching Knight hit Owens so hard that they were saying TO was blowing snotbubbles.

Sammy may not be the biggest guy out there, but remember, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog, and Sammy is one of the biggest dogs on the porch. (Lets not forget that the hardest hitting safety of all time was only 6-1 and 203lbs)

You have to remember, nobody runs full speed all the time. And even the fastest players get tackled on a regular basis.

Boston is an impressive specimen. But he's by no means invincible. He can be tattoo'd just like anybody else.

Back
Top Bottom