David boston is weighting in at 245 lbs and running 4.21 in 40's. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David boston is weighting in at 245 lbs and running 4.21 in 40's.

clear.gif

clear.gif

http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/story?id=1599490

For the record, he did a private free agent workout for several teams in the spring and was clocked twice in the 4.2 range. His weight has been around 240 - 260 for the better part of camp. His trainer is known for training professional sprinters... If he is on performance enhancing supplements, it is not for mass (ie anabolic steroids), but for speed. I don't think 250 is unnatural... I just have a hard time buying that he can put on all this muscle AND get faster at the same time...

He's looking stronger that the guy running for governor in californie in his prime when he was winning the Mr Universe contests each year.

sorry I couldn't spell his name, but you know who I'm talking about
:D

You can get faster and gain weight if you have the frame for it. Brian Urlacher is the perfect example.

Since Boston has been busted a few times in the past for drugs (cocaine), I wouldn't put it past him to put other questionable substances in his body.

He looks kinda like Darryl Gardener did when he was a Phin. Now there's another guy who was huge with very little body fat. Imagine Boston with about 80 lbs more on that frame.

Back
Top Bottom