David Boston Picture......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston Picture.........

Originally posted by Agua
Because our FO had no fault in that one. Jax forbade him talking to us. We were locked out - there was no legal way to even have a shot at him. About the only way we could have signed him was to surrepititoiusly contact him, give him a bundle of money under the table to refuse to talk to anyone else, which is tampering since he was under contract with Jax.

There's no way Rick can be blamed for not signing Brunell.

I'm moving past this stuff, but I couldn't let this one slide. We were not given permission, because we didn't make a trade offer in the range of Washington.

Whether that is a mistake is debateable. But, we were not locked out, we just didn't like the price.

Which, personally, I agree with.

Originally posted by Section126
Brunell was priority number 1.......they didn't get him....so strike 1.

I sent you an PM, I didn't realize some were talking to you about this in public.

I don't agree with that. The Dolphins were locked out of the Brunell lottery, it is not the RS's fault. I don't think there is any way to spin it that it's RS's fault that the Dolphins couldn't get Brunell, or Tait.

Tait chose Chi-Town because he and his wife like Chi-Town better for their family unit. I've also heard one of his best friends is a coach for the Bears. That's not RS's fault, they offered as much $ as the Bears did. There's nothing more RS could have done.

Oliver...

Originally posted by PhinKev

I'm moving past this stuff, but I couldn't let this one slide. We were not given permission, because we didn't make a trade offer in the range of Washington.

Whether that is a mistake is debateable. But, we were not locked out, we just didn't like the price.

Which, personally, I agree with.

The reports I read, said plain, the JAGS did not return the Dolphins calls. How is a team supposed to talk about draft picks when the other side won't talk?

Sorry, they locked the Dolphins out.

Oliver...

Good God he's a beast and a perfect fit if we have opposite chambers then draft a burner like evans in the slot we are well on our way

Originally posted by cubanbadguy
Has anyone thought of the fact that maybe Boston's work-out ethics may cause some other players on the team to bulk up they're muscles and get more cut-up? Imagine Ricky with 20 more pounds of pure muscle and leaner! How about CC boosting up his speed by a couple of seconds? Damn that would be crazy, HUH?!?!?!?!?!

:D

Huh? I think Ricky is Boston-eque as we speak. Have you seen that one commercial with him doing the lat pull downs and you see his back? Ricky is a beast already, he doesn't need any more help.

But as a whole, I just thinking how opposing teams would handle, Boston, CC, McMichael and Ricky in the back field. Even if our OL doesn't improve, Boston should keep defenses a little more legit because you can't jam him and he can fly. Who do you cover deep? CC or Boston? And now that Ricky is a few pounds lighter post-dreads, the fins should be fun to watch with their new offense next year. I hope we get Boston here soon.

Originally posted by cubanbadguy
Has anyone thought of the fact that maybe Boston's work-out ethics may cause some other players on the team to bulk up they're muscles and get more cut-up? Imagine Ricky with 20 more pounds of pure muscle and leaner! How about CC boosting up his speed by a couple of seconds? Damn that would be crazy, HUH?!?!?!?!?!

:D

Junior has the most insane workout of any athlete I've ever seen. The only thing that Boston could bring to that environment would be juice...and while I'm hoping Boston comes here, I'm also hoping that he leaves that in Cali.

This guy is a beast, makes Jason Taylor look like a whimp

yeah rickey is already huge.. thats why he trucks over so many people... have you seen rickeys biceps? thats the reason for his fumbles

Boston is a freegin bodybuilder lol At second thought he can come to Miami, u know he has great discipline and a great work ethic. Bring him on, he'll put some size on Chambers quickly lol

Originally posted by Section126
Brunell was priority number 1.......they didn't get him....so strike 1.

I think this is missing a key ingredient (so is the Tait strike).

It doesn't matter who the GM is ... you can't control free will! You should watch Bruce Almighty ... he had the power, but couldn't get the girl with it. Tait would not have come here if we offered $18M. And, I would have counted that as a Strike had we given him that much $$$! As for Brunell, we couldn't control Jacksonville either. But, to each his own.

I also think you can't put the strikes under Rick's pic ... b/c he has to get players to come play on a team headed by Dave W.

Not that mistakes haven't been made or that we might not have been able to do better.

Back
Top Bottom